Imagine #34 Can't be fixed {Dan}

I came home seeing my boyfriend Dan sitting on the couch, looking into the distance. I go up to him and he doesn't aknowledge my existence. "Dan? Are you alright?" I ask him. He turns his head towards my way, he looks broken. "What's going on?" I ask. "I'm sorry." He says. "Sorry for what Dan? You're scaring me. Tell me what's wrong." I say. "I just have to do this." He says.

"I'm sorry, I can't be with you anymore." He says, whispering towards the end. A tear escapes my eye. "What? Why?" I ask. "I'm not good enough for you." He says. "What! No that's not true, you're perfect to me." I say, more tears rolling down my cheeks. "No, I'm just a burden to you. I fucking hate myself." He says. "I can't hide it anymore, to anyone." He says. "Stop saying that!" I scream, not believing what he says. "I turned into someone I wasn't, my fans they didn't notice, you didn't notice." He says.

He gets up from the couch and walks away from me. I follow him and grab his arm. "Please Y/N, let me go." He says, I see a tear escaping his eye. "No, I'm not letting you go. I can help you, I can fix you." I say. "You can't, no one can. Just let me go, you'll be better of without me." He says, leaving my grip and walking towards the door. "Dan, don't go. I need you, please, believe me." I cry, seeing him leave right in front of me.

I wipe away the tears that are staining my cheeks, only letting more tears to roll down. The one who helped me through my problems, without even realising it, has left me. And now I'm alone and broken again.

I'm sorry this is a very short imagine, although it's an emotional imagine. It's in the middle of the night, right now and I decided to read this after listening to some sad love songs. Yeah, that's what I'm doing with my life right now.