Chapter 48 ~ Days of Our "Fake" Lives

Episode: Season 6 - The French Mistake Pt. 3

Note: So I know I used the Charlie/Cas hug GIF for this one but he's too adorably awkward in it not to use it for the Parker/Cas hug XD

After that, we tried to find a way to escape but only managed to find fake Dean's trailer. Sam found a laptop inside and started to do some research on this "Jensen Ackles" person while Dean and I looked around the room.

"All right, uh, here goes. Um, it says you're from Texas," Sam informed him.

"Really?" Dean asked, making a face of approval.

"And, uh, ooh... says you were on a soap opera,"

I snorted before racing over to the laptop to where Sam had already started watching a video of Jensen's soap opera.

"If I didn't have cancer, and I wasn't married, and I had plenty of money would you - would you want to run away with me?" a blonde woman asked.

"Money? What, you think I really care about money, Nicole? I care that you're healthy!" Jensen said from the screen.

I burst out laughing, putting a hand on Dean's shoulder so I wouldn't fall in the floor as giggles wracked my body. He looked like a baby version of Dean! With a slight quiff. Dean glared hard at me but I just kept laughing, unable to shake the image as Sam clicked out the video.

"Oh, hey, I wouldn't laugh too much if I were you. Look what I found for "Vanessa Hudgens"," Sam arched an eyebrow, typing furiously before clicking on a video.

"Now I know you're not a fairy tale and dreams were meant for sleeping, and wishes on a star just don't come true..." the girl who looked like me sang.

She dressed way too girly for my taste and she kept dancing around the empty high school hallway as she sang. My eyes widened in horror.

"'Cause now even I can tell that I confused my feelings with the truth, because I liked the view...when there was me and you!" she continued.

Just then, I grabbed the laptop and slammed it shut.

"I-I -don't like this universe, Sammy. We need to get out of this universe!" I said, trying to will the images from my mind.

We left the trailer after that and headed to Sam's fake home in hopes of figuring a way out of all this mess. Dean looked out the window then as we all explored the house.

"Dude, you have a camel in your backyard!" he told Sam excitedly.

"It's an alpaca," a voice above us snapped and we all turned to see a person we thought we never would again.

"Ruby?" Dean asked, eyes wide.

Standing above us was Sam's demon ex-girlfriend. What was she doing here?!

"Ruby" Right. 'Cause that one never gets old," she said, coming down the stairs and walking over to us.

"How was work today, hon?" she asked before pecking Sam on the lips.

My eyebrows shot to my hairline, "Wait. You and Ruby?"

"Do you honestly think that's funny, Vanessa?" she asked and I shook my head, mouth still agape.

Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in my head.

"Right. Right. 'Cause you're not Ruby. You - I mean, how could you be? You - of course! You are the lovely actress who plays Ruby. And you are, uh, in Jared's house, uh, because you two are-" I stumbled over my words, trying to come up with an explanation for all of this when my eyes landed on a wedding picture of her and Sam...er, Jared.

"-married!" I said, mouth falling open.

"You married fake Ruby?!" Dean hissed to his brother in shock.

After several more hours though of being stuck in that world, we were popped back out by Balthazar. We ended up in Bobby's backyard with both angels - Balthazar and Raphael - arguing in front of us. But just as Raphael made a lung for Balthazar, a voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Step away from him, Raphael. I have the weapons now. Their power is with me," Castiel said, stepping out from the shadows.

Lightning flashed in the sky then and you could clearly see his large, black wings behind him.

"Castiel," Raphael murmured.

"If you don't want to die tonight, back off!" Cas growled lowly at him.

The angel flew off then and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Well, Cas now that you have your sword, try not to die by it," Balthazar smiled at him before flying off himself.

It was just the four of us then and grinning, I raced over to my angel friend and attacked him in a hug. Awkwardly, he put his arms around me and patted me on the back until I let go.

"Aw, so good to have the real Cas back," I beamed and he smiled back slightly, although he was confused.

I let out a sigh then and began to head back to the house while the boys discussed what had just happened to us when Sam called after me.

"Parker, where are you going?" he asked in confusion.

I shrugged in response, my black hair flipping over my shoulder.

"I'm gonna go look through my old DVDs. I think I still have High School Musical somewhere." I said with a wink before walking back inside.