Chapter 43

Kaine's POV

   Taking a seat in one of the chairs, I watched Winter and Lincoln. They seemed so intense, I mean, it was just them for a short while. After she marks him, we'll all be marked completely. Her body shook horribly from the pleasure, and boy did it make me want more. I could sense that she was in pain, but not saying anything to us. After they finished, I knew all of us needed another shower. 

   Gently, I stood up and went to the bathroom. Once the water was on, Lincoln carried Winter into the bathroom. I grabbed something to cover her sutures, and taped it on her body. She was still shaking gently. It was possibly the cutest sight that I've been graced to witness. Her soft giggle sent my heart in a frenzy. I could see us all together with children and our own house. It would be hard to make me leave either, and even then, I don't think I could. She's been nice to me since day one in a way. She called my bullshit, not allowing me to be rude to her. Then in the library, oh god. We're missing so much school right now, I know for a fact she's going to be stressed when we go back. 

   "Sorry." She apologized smiling at us both. Now she's ours, forever. I was given at least one good thing in my life, a savior. Lincoln is working on it, but it's good.  I don't want to ever mess this up. 

   I held her as Link washed her up. I was able to wash and condition her very long hair. It was crazy long, but so wonderful to touch and play with. Her soft humming soothed Link and I as we did so.

   "I'm really tired now." She was shy all of a sudden, as if she was trying to hide herself from us.

   "Princess, stop that." Link caught something. "Don't doubt what we just did." Oh, no. She looked down in embarrassment. 

    "We love you, Kitten. We wouldn't give you up for the world." She smiled at me gently.

   "Your turns." She grabbed out shampoo and went to town with humor and washing. 

Winter's POV

   I giggled as I washed their hair, giving them both Mohawks. The body wash was next and I tortured them.

   "Princess-" Mr.Kormack flinched when I grabbed him gently. He was smiling, pushing my arm gently. "I don't think I have another round in me." That sent me into a fit of laughter. He glared at me in irritation. Kaine grabbed me and I flinched, bending over gripping onto Mr.Kormack's arms with a moan.