Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Winter's POV

    I had managed to sneak away from the group in search of my older brothers to cuddle because I was freezing and didn't feel good. I had a blanket wrapped around me as I made my way around the house in search of Olly because he would know right? I couldn't find him making me huff.

    "Who are you looking for?" I heard Ever say and I smiled at him.

    "Since none of you will cuddle, I want to know where Chase and Park are. And I don't know where Olly went." I said and he laughed.

    "He's outside, along with the boys. They're all outside so they don't bother us kids...or the other way around I think." He said shaking his head making me whine.

    "Why won't you cuddle?" I said and he scoffed as he grabbed a soda.

    "You're sick." He said and patted my head as he walked out. Huffing I made my way to the back sliding doors and the teens looked at me.

    "What are you doing." Landon said.

    "Finding cuddle partners since you're all butts." I said bunching my blanket up and throwing it at them. Ever's friend caught it and laughed. Shit now I'm going to be colder. "Can I have that back." I said and he shook his head making me stomp my foot which caused them to laugh. I glared and opened the door and thought I died. It's so cold!

    I heard the adults talking and went out closing the door, and I think I'm freezing my ass off. Aha! I ran over to Olly and hugged him making him look down laughing then almost freak out because I was out here with wet hair.

    "What the hell is wrong with you Winter!" He said setting his drink down.

    "I was cold and-"

    "And coming out here would make that better? Get your little ass inside! Now." He ordered making me whine.