Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Winter's POV

    The rest of the night consisted of me puking out my brains because of me being sick, but also my stomach not agreeing with the alcohol I was trying to drink. It made me upset because I wanted to get drunk but my body was rejecting it all. I whimpered and gave up a while ago and have been sitting in the living room after I showered watching TV with the small group of friends, and good brothers. Olly and daddy have been talking to Parker and Mr.Kormack.

    "Winter can you come here please." I heard daddy say so I stood up and made my way to the kitchen. I swallowed when he was standing there with the bottles of vodka....

    He set me up on the counter and looked at me angrily. 

    "I'm very angry with you. You're sick, and drinking again. I thought when your mother gave me updates even when she got sick you had stopped." He said angrily making me look down, and I shrugged. "Honey, I've told you many times. No more drinking. It doesn't work on you anyways so there isn't a point. So get it out of your head." He said and I didn't look up at him and picked at the material of my sweatpants.

    "I'm sorry." I said and he scoffed.

    "Sure you are Winter." He said running a hand down his face. "You know I don't know how to discipline you. I mean I know you went to Mr.Kormack's club." That made me freeze and look up at him. "Yeah, he told me...I'll talk to Olly about your punishment but don't drink my stuff again. It's a waste of money, so sneak into a club or something, but I didn't give permission." He said kissing my nose making me sigh.

    "M'sorry." I mumbled and he leaned against the counter and shook his head. 

    "Good. Now, go." He said and helped me down and I walked back into the living room. I sat back down and they looked at me. 

    "Food." I said and they nodded and we went back to watching TV.

Friday

    I was standing at the front entrance with the girls and Landon to the club...again. The girls managed to convince me to go even though I told them there wouldn't be a point since he'd know we're here. Also I think daddy knows not that he'd care. Taking a breath Mykie worked her magic and we were let in. We made our way to the VIP area and were let in no problem. Okay?