Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Winter's POV

    I was woken up the next morning by a raspy voice which belonged to Jensen. His cologne filled my room making me wake up. He always did smell good. I turned to the door and rubbed my eyes open. Peering up at him he was dressed kinda nice, but still casual. He was just looking at me waiting for me to get up.

    "What?" I whined and he smiled softly.

    "Get up and get ready. Today we have to go talk to some people about sending you over to your Step Father. Look very nice." He said and I whined making him mock me and throw something at me. I looked and saw that it was a sock. I laughed and sat up. He walked away and I started to get ready.

    After I got dressed in a pair of dark wash jeans, an over sized knit grey sweater, and tan leather boots. I let my hair stay down and brushed my teeth. I sprayed some perfume, then met Jensen in the kitchen and he smiled and nodded.

    The meeting was a good two hours long. Turns out my Step Daddy wants me there ASAP meaning I leave tomorrow. He's paying all expenses. A new thing for me, and now I just have to wait.

Next Morning

    Jensen woke me up extra early this morning because I have to pack, and make sure I have everything out of the apartment, give the keys back to the landlord, and he has to bring me to the airport. 

    After all of the rushing around I was finally sound on the plane. Jensen gave me his number just in case I needed him for anything, also he gave me a sweatshirt of his since it's suppose to be colder where I'm going. I mean it's cold in New York. Just not all the time. At the moment I'm dressed in leggings, and his sweatshirt since I'm suppose to be on this plane for a good half day meaning no sleep.

    Have I mentioned I hate planes. So from now on I'm NEVER flying on a plane again. I mean EVER too. The plane ride was fast because I was drawing, and lost in thought. My mother got sick and died and this is making me fly to an unknown place somewhere in the world, but I'm assuming it's somewhere in England since my Step Daddy had a slight tinge of an accent when he was married to my mother. I mean the scenery was amazing, and I was at the moment, flying first class because my daddy paid the expense.