Chapter 26

Hey everyone. I haven't been updating any of my books because of school, and recently I've been in the hospital, so I apologize. I'm going to try my best and update, but I'm behind in school, so it might be off and on. The next few chapters  might be crappy because I'm getting into the swing of writing again so bear with me. I've taken some of your comments into consideration, and soon, I promise, DD/LG and parts of D/S will be introduced. I apologize if you dislike how I'm doing things, but I like to have a basis to go off of. It's my style, so deal with it if you don't like it. The chapters will start off being 1,200-3,000 words again because I am getting back into things. I hope you enjoy, and let me know what you all think in the comments.

Chapter 26

Winter's POV

    I was woke up the next day to an annoying sound of screaming, but none of fear. More so of annoyance and anger. I rolled my eyes as looked at the clock seeing that it was around 3 in the afternoon the next day. I sat up and made my way downstairs to the main area and saw Landon and Chase talking as the twins played the Xbox. It was cute how close they've seem to have got in the past few weeks. 

    I'm glad they're mates, it's a breath of fresh air because being the main focus sucks after a while. So maybe now they'll get some good attention. But I mean, they're so cute. Cuddling, and always having some type of contact. Even stealing glances when the other isn't aware, or staring contests. It's just relationship goals...

    "Morning Sunshine. It's nice to see you awake finally." I heard a taunting  voice of a mate and I looked over and glared a bit at him, stupid Kaine. I was exhausted, but couldn't sleep anymore. I hated it but Eden said she just wanted to get food in us, go for a run, and that we could sleep later. I watched him sip something, coffee, from a mug as he leaned against the wall. His facial expression was one of content, but he was giving me a look. One that made my stomach erupt into butterflies.

    "Shush Kitten." I muttered and next thing I knew I was searching the fridge for all of the food I could want. I decided on some cereal, and by some I mean a whole box. Werewolves eat a lot says Eden. I made my way outside because Eden wanted to be outside, so I complied. I sat down on the table and ate from the box of Fruit Loops. The breeze was nice and Eden I think was meditating. It was freezing out, but to me it seemed to be a nice day in the summer, but it wasn't. 

    The next hour passed with me moving to sit on the table instead of the chair, and I was letting Eden meditate as I sat there thinking. I thought about a number of things, ranging from how the hell I could be this beast, to my mom and her death. I wonder how Jensen is doing without her, I think they were seeing each other or something. 

    A laugh brought me from thought, and I turned to be met with Landon. I felt betrayed, sure, but I wasn't all that angry. It's like I couldn't get angry. I was too Zen at the moment.