Chapter 6

Beckett above/to the side

Chapter 6

Winter's POV

    After Parker was an ass and put me inside, I jogged up to my room and showered again. I just wanted to make sure to get any traces of possible blood off of me. I don't know that other guy, he could be diseased for all I know. Just taking precautions here. After I got dressed I made my way downstairs again to apologize to Mr.Pierce. He deserves that much. I've been a complete brat, and he's right. 

    When I came to the main floor some people had left. I mean thank god, it's literally like 2 in the morning. Sighing I went to the back porch and smiled shyly at Oliver who was yelling at Parker who was cleaned up now. Oliver smiled back at me, then went on screaming at his son. It made me giggle.

    I noticed that the glass was cleaned up already, wow. Sighing I made my way back into the house and down to Mr.Pierces office. There were some voices coming from the room, so I hid next to the door and eavesdropped on the conversation even though it was muffled. The strong smelling cologne could be smelled again, and I heard Mr.Pierces voice.

    "Sorry Alpha.....daughter...." That's what I heard Mr.Pierce say. Great he was telling this Mr.Alpha man about me. What kind of last name was that anyway. Alpha, pft.

    I heard the voices get closer to the door and I froze. I hope they don't notice me. Keeping well hidden I watched the door open, and I only saw the figure of the other man, then Mr.Pierce. Both didn't see me meaning I could snoop. Once they were gone, I snuck inside and went over to his desk and plopped down in the chair.

    "What are you doing in here?" I heard Mr.Pierces amused voice. I looked up and smiled shyly.

    "Waiting for you..." I said softly...I cleared my throat and spoke. "I'm sorry for what I said. And for being a brat. I'm grateful you've allowed me to come stay here." I said and he stared at me and swallowed hard.

    "Winter...I'm sorry. For what I've said and done. You were right in what you said...I helped raise you and left you and your mother. I'm so sorry that you've had to have a job and work. I'm sorry that you've had bad things happen to you." He said and was kneeling in front of me now. I looked down at my hands. "Honey...I want you here, and tonight...with Park...the boys want you here. You've literally been here a day and they went at me thinking you were going to leave. You're not leaving, you're staying with us. Your family." He said and stroked my bruised cheek. I sniffled and he brought me into a hug and I hugged him very tight.