Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Winter's POV

Lunch Time.

    After I got to Mykie's I knocked and she answered. She brought me into a hug and smiled at me seeing I was in different clothes from last night. I told her that he was a family friend and wanted to make sure I was okay and nothing sexual happened. They all believed me and at the moment we are all sitting in her living room waiting for some lunch to get here.

    "Landon hold still damn it." Nova growled and continued to pluck his eyebrows. Mykie was reading her magazines and I was playing on her Xbox One. When the doorbell rang no one moved meaning it was me, so I paused the game and said I'd get it and made my way to the front door with the money. I opened the door and saw our take out person with the bag we ordered, and two boxes. I handed the man the money and he handed me the food and I thanked him and closed the door. 

    "Food's here!" I hollered causing them to come running as I set the food down. I went to the fridge and grabbed the 4 liters of soda, one for each of us. We each took what we had wanted from the food place and our sodas then headed back to the lounge room and continued to hang out. I wasn't all that hungry as to why I only got a small pizza.

    The weekend went pretty fast, and us four obviously hung out all weekend but at Mykie's house since I didn't want to know if Mr.Kormack showed up at my house for any reason. Then Monday through today went by pretty much the same. Us four were at my house though since it was during the week, and I don't think Nova likes it at her house. Then Landon's parents aren't really there for him, but make sure he's always presentable so...mine and Mykie's make up for it all.

Wednesday.

    It was like any other day with the group, and we got home from school. Landon drives us everywhere. We were laughing about something when we walked through the door but slowly stopped when we looked up and saw that Olly was crying and hugging Parker. My heart beat increased as did my breathing. Where's daddy?

    "We don't have much of a selecti- Oh hi kids." Daddy said walking in with wine making me sigh in relief and lean against the door and close my eyes. I thought something was wrong. "What's wrong Princess." He said to me making me look at the girls and Landon who laughed thinking the same thing.

    "We thought something was wrong." Landon said and Parker laughed and shook his head.