Chapter 34

I'm sorry if these chapters don't make sense. I'm sorry if they've triggered anyone. Let me know what you think in the comments, enjoy :)

Lincoln's POV

   When Kaine mindlinked me, I was out the door and on my way to the spot they were. Her parents were now aware. My legs haven't moved this fast in my life. My heart felt like it was going to pound out of my chest or stop it was going so fast. 

    I let out several angry roars, and when I could hear several heartbeats, I knew I was close. Kaine and Winter were in pain. I was so frightened, and I am never letting them go alone like this anywhere. Stupid fucking kids. 

   When I came to the group, I was followed with men. Winter was beating on some men, and Kaine stood there in shock. The other two stood there, staring at their master. I felt her anger, and I felt her heartbreak.

   When I saw she was half naked and covered in blood and dirt, it broke my heart. These men will definitely be punished.

   The two men standing accepted their fate and went willingly. The other two didn't. Winter had wild eyes, and her voice was different. It was Eden taking control because Winter wouldn't do this willingly. Once Kaine saw me, he attacked me in a hug. This shocked me for a millisecond, but I hugged him tight. He's still my mate, and I love them both. He was crying, but I don't think he realized it. Men are allowed to be emotional, I keep telling myself that.

    We both watched Winter get in two good kicks and a heat butt before she stood up and the man was hauled off by my men, and Parker. When she looked at us, Kaine was hugging me again, and she said words that made me laugh.

   "Can we go home." Her voice was tired and broken. 

   "Y-Yes." Was all I said. 

    "Winter." Kaine said crying. She looked at him and I knew something bad really happened, angering me even more. He hugged her tight, as if he'd lose her. She pulled back and kissed him, several times. As if to cleanse him of something. He stood there and shook. I've never seen him this scared before...

   Those men are definitely getting the worst of my character and arsenal of torture methods.

   Winter's POV

    I couldn't kiss Kaine enough to cleanse him of Evan, I just wanted him to know that I'm not going anywhere. I've made my mind up too. The men were separated into four SUV's with enough men to keep them in check. Some men and women walked back to the main compound, and I felt bad. Lincoln drove Kaine's care, and I made Kaine sit in the middle. He was more affected by this than me. My injuries were physical, his were emotional and mental.