Monster

Tord's POV (not my idea! It was a request don't kill me pls Ps I would skip this!

I woke up to something tickling my leg again, slowly I opened my eyes and attempted to stretch. Then I noticed Tom was sleeping next to me, I must have fallen asleep in his bed last night. I felt something tickle my leg again. A little annoyed I lifted the covers thinking it would be some fuzz or something stupid like that. Of course it just had to be Tom's tail. Our legs were intertwined and his tail was wrapped around my left leg. I smiled and attempted to move it by lifting my leg away from his tail. Instead of this working out like it was supposed to, it made the situation a bit worse. His tail seemed to have a mind of its own cause Tom was fast asleep. Slowly the tail slithered up my leg to my thigh, then to my waist. I looked down at Tom to make sure he wasn't messing with me. There was no expression on his face, he was out cold! The tail was doing all of this, it really did have a mind of its own. I felt something rub up against my v-line making me tense.

I wanted to pull the tail away but at the same time I wanted to see what it was doing. I'd say I got my answer a little to soon for my comfort. Tom's tail slowly brushed back and forth on my waist. I bit my lip holding back a squeal, I wasn't sure whether I should close my legs or keep them how they were. Then I felt something different from the tail. 'Shit!' I thought. Out of all the times it just has to be now doesn't it? Just my luck, great, just perfect, now I had Tom's tail rubbing itself all over me and to make matters worse I got a boner. Good, just great, this tail wasn't making it any better either. I felt Tom shift and wrap his legs around my waist. 'Not a good time Tom! Not a good fucking time!' I silently scolded him. At this moment I was panicking, what exactly does one do in this situation? That's when I felt it. The. God. Damn. Fucking. Tail. Was rubbing. Against. My fucking. Boner. I gritted my teeth and clenched the sheets in my fists holding back several moans and screams. I noticed that I was panting like a dog in the heat. Of course Tom was still sleeping peacefully while I lay here and suffer! (I cringing!!! Don't read next paragraph!!! I warn you it's cringe!!!)

(Why you reading it?!)
I smiled at him before having to bite my tongue so I wouldn't scream Toms name. 'This little bastard!' I thought in my head. This tail was teasing me! I hated it but at the same time I was sort of enjoying it. That is until the stupid ass tail slithered into my underwear.(I hate the word boxers it's cringe and now it is banned from this story. The new word is underwear, don't ask why) I held my breath so not to scream or squeal. It took everything I had not to scream Toms name, even though it was just his tail. I found that I was at the point of pain. I was on the verge of losing my mind, I wasn't sure how much longer I could last without screaming. I sat there deadly still afraid that one wrong move would send me over the limit. Eventually fear got to me, I accidentally bucked my hips causing Tom's tail to rub gently across my erection. It was over, that was my breaking point. I screamed gripping the sheets tightly with my fists. I thrusted my head back and moaned with pleasure. Slowly I relaxed and grabbed Tom's tail pushing it away from me. Toms eyes widened and he squealed grabbing his tail from me. "Tord what the hell man?" He yelled then tilted his head in confusion. "Why is your face so red?" He asked completely clueless about the events that had gone on while he was asleep. (I warn you but you no listen)

"N-no r-reason." I stuttered still flustered and trying to calm down. Tom gave me an unsure look. "Are you sure about that?" He asked. My heart was beating so rapidly I thought that at any moment it would shoot straight out of my chest. Instead of answering him I just swallowed and got off the bed heading quickly towards the bathroom. Before I walked out the door I glanced back at Tom, his eyes were wide and his face flushed a crimson red. 'Shit, he saw my boner didn't he? Of course he did, just my luck.' I thought mentally face palming and walked out of the bedroom.