My Sunshine

-Do not be fooled by the title this is a sad ass chapter...except for some parts.~Alyca
Tara's POV
I grabbed my suitcase and pulled it downstairs to the front door. "Hey Slendy can you tell everyone to come down here?" I asked him. "Of course child." He replied. Soon everyone was downstairs standing around me. "Alright everyone I just wanted to say that I will be gone for a few days. I am going to find my brother and I promise when I find him I'll bring him back here." Everyone came forward and hugged me, everyone except for Ben that is. I waved goodbye to everyone and walked out the front door. I heard the front door open and once I turned around I nearly fell over from Ben's hug. He held me tight and mumbled something into my shoulder shaking. "What?" I asked him softly.

When he backed away I saw the tears in his eyes he was desperately trying to hide. But of course he was failing at it in every way possible. He looked at me and asked. "What if you don't come back?" He whimpered, tears starting to fall from his eyes. I smiled at him and hugged him tightly. He hugged back almost immediately. "Don't worry about me Ben, I'll be ok." He nodded and backed into the mansion. Ben gave a small wave before closing the door.

I smiled and started walking again. The door opened again and I heard footsteps running towards me. I stopped and sighed. Slowly turning around I said. "Ben come on I need to go or I'll never -" I was cut off by EJ kissing me. My eyes widened and my face flushed. We stayed like that for a few moments before EJ pulled away and yelled "Be safe!" Before running back to the house. Right as he opened the door he yelled back to me. "I Love You!" slamming the door. I just stood there speechless unable to say any words. Eventually I found myself walking the away from the mansion. I smiled and laughed a little blushing. "Oh EJ." I laughed then sighed. "I love you too."

EJ's POV

I booked it back to the house and yelled "I love you!" Over my shoulder before slamming the front door behind me. When I got inside I could tell by the silence everyone had seen what happened. 'Shit.' I thought as I stood up straight and put my hands in my hoodie pocket. Before I walked up stairs I said "Not. A Fucking. WORD." Then casually strolled up the stairs to my room. Once I was in my room and shut the door I dropped the cool act and slumped down in front of the door. After a minute I realized how uncomfortable the floor was and climbed into my bed. "I just need some sleep." I mumbled into the bedsheets, slowly falling asleep.

Bens POV

I watched Tara go through the window with a horrible thought clouding my mind. What if she doesn't come back? I know I shouldn't be thinking like that but she's my friend. I think of her as my little sister, I worry about her. She said she'll only be gone for 5 days then she'll send me a telepathic message. But 5 days without Tara, well at least Jeff is here to keep me company. I sighed and let go of the thought. Then I felt a strong hand on my shoulder, I looked up to see Jeff with a sad smile on his face. "It's ok Ben, she's strong and, well she's Tara. The same Tara who killed Jane single handedly. She'll be fine." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Thanks Jeff. But-" He rolled his eyes playfully at me. "Oh god of course there is a but." I smiled at him and lightly punched his arm. "I was going to say, but you missed." He was clearly confused. "Missed? Missed what?" He asked crouching down to my height. I smirked and said "You missed my lips." I then leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back, then after a few moments he has to start being Jeff-like again. He lifted me up by the waste making me squeal a little. He smirked at me and kissed my head taking me to the couch. He lay down on the couch putting me next to him so that I was between him and the couch. We just stayed there for a while and cuddled. I'm so lucky to have a boyfriend like Jeff and a friend like Tara I thought. I snuggled deeper into Jeff's hoodie and took a deep breath. "This is the way to live" I said aloud. Jeff rubbed my back and said. "You took the words right out of my mouth."