Lets Catch Up

Tara's POV
Everyone was downstairs greeting and welcoming me and Tord home. We have a lot of catching up to do over the years. I also have to explain to Ben why I didn't tell him anything and get a 2 hour lecture about how worried he was about me. That's gonna suck ass. But then again I still have EJ to look for. I smiled and looked around for him, I didn't see him anywhere. In fact Ben and Jeff weren't anywhere to be seen either. I turned to Slender. "Hey um Slendy, where are EJ,Jeff and Ben?" I ask him. He looks down at me. "EJ is on a mission at the moment but he shall return tonight." He paused. "To be honest I'm not sure where Jeff and Ben are." He looked around nervously. I was a little worried about that last part. Slendy usually has everything under control. I decided to go check in Ben and Jeff's room.

I left the group of pastas and Tord downstairs without telling them where I was going. Just to see how long it would take Tord to freak out. I giggled as I walked upstairs. When I got to the bedroom door I stopped a few feet away. The door was slightly open and it hand print, a bloody hand print on the inside. I swallowed nervously and I slowly approached the door. When I got to the entrance I could already see the pitch blackness in the room. It had an odd smell to it, a smell that I knew all to well, blood. Tears started to form in my eyes as I walked into the room. I flicked on the lights and almost immediately started balling my eyes out.

The walls were painted with blood saying: Unwanted, Unloved,Bitch,Useless,Hated,I killed my mother,nobody loves me,who could love a GLITCH, that's all I am, that's all I'll ever be, a GLITCH! As if that weren't bad enough I saw a bloody razor in a puddle of blood next to Bens bed. "Shit!" I cried and ran downstairs. When I got about half way down the stairs Tord was already having a miniature panic attack. I was too upset to even care about that right now. Tord looked up at me on the stairs and ran to me. "Why are you crying? Who did this to you?" I only whimpered and cried into his hoodie hugging him tightly. He was confused but he hugged back anyway.

When I calmed down enough to speak I pulled away from Tord and ran to Slendermans office to tell him what I saw. When I went inside there was a girl in there with her legs resting on the desk. (My OC not a pasta, her names Doll) She looked like an old rag doll and a hand scurried across the floor up the desk to rest on her lap. Her eye was a button and the other was a cross, she looked like she has been sown together piece by piece. I shook my head and piped up. "Do you know where Ben and Jeff are?" I asked concerned. She was still for a second before swinging her legs around the desk and standing up. When she got up I noticed she was also wearing a dress sown together as well. "Follow me." She said quietly and beckoned me with her hand to follow. I followed her to a hidden room that said 'Infirmary' in red letters on the door. 'Oh no' was all that crossed my mind as she went in. I prepared myself for the worst and stepped in after her.

The room was dark and cold, hammocks and beds were spread out in rows. It looked as if I were looking at a room in an orphanage. As I looked around I saw two beds next to each other, both with a person occupying them. I ran over to them and looked them over. There they were, Jeff and Ben, motionless, expressionless. Jeff looked fine but Bens arms and wrists were cut. I almost started crying again when I saw his wrist, again it read GLITCH. Ben had carved the word GLITCH into his wrist, he was trying to commit suicide! Was this my fault? Did he think I was dead? Did he think that he chased me off or that he's the reason I left? Tears streamed down my face, I couldn't see Ben like this. Turning back to the rag doll girl I asked her. "What happened to them?" She explained everything that she saw which was surprising to me since her mouth was stitched up. She said that Jeff came into Slender mans office which he had told her to stay in for now. He was holding Ben and crying, then begged her to save him. She agreed but the way she heals is the amount of blood the victim lost another person had to offer that much blood. That explained why Jeff was out but not what happened to Ben. I had a feeling she wouldn't know that answer so I didn't ask. Instead I looked back at the two of them realizing that Ben had grabbed Jeff's hand. I almost cried when he opened his eyes.