Presents

Bens POV

After Tara was done singing we all cheered for her. I clapped and whistled and soon enough everyone else joined in. Tara made her way down from the speakers. "Tara forgot to open her presents!" EJ yelled clearly drunk. Everyone went hectic and ran to get their presents for Tara. She smiled sweetly at all of us as she gently opened the presents. LJ gave her candy, Sally gave her a brand new machete, I gave her a video game she's been excited to try out. She opened everyone's presents with care and thanked them with a warm hug and sincere smile. Everyone had given Tara a gift except for Jeff.

Jeff slowly walked through the crowd his hands in his hoody pocket, eyes closed, head down, with a smirk on his face. He stopped in front of Tara, opening his eyes and looking down at her. She watched him with great interest as he pulled out a blind fold and put it on her. She tilted her head in confusion but smiled despite it. He walked into the garage and came back with a large box in his arms. Gently putting it down in front of Tara he opened the box. Murmurs and gasps were surrounding Tara.

"You can take off your mask." He whispered to her. She nodded and took it off, looking down into the box. Once she did she fell to her knees as tears rolled down her face. She reached into the box and pulled out a small black and red puppy. After setting the puppy in her lap she reached in and pulled out a kitten with the same fur. She cried tears of joy hugging the kitten and puppy as they licked her tears.

I walked over to stand by Jeff's side."You look like a proud father." I giggled. He turned at looked down at me with a gentle gaze. "That's because I knew what to get her, I knew what she needed and she didn't even have to tell me. I feel like a father." Jeff said with a soft tone. I was surprised at the tone in his voice and the look in his eyes. He sounded so, caring and not Jeff like. I smiled and leaned my head on his side. "Maybe we could have kids someday." I whispered. He laughed a little and pecked the top of my head. "Maybe Benny boo, maybe."

Tara's POV

Jeff had put a blind fold over my eyes and walked off somewhere. I could tell from the murmurs and gasps that he had come back. I was curious and I wanted to know what he was going to do. "You can take off the mask now." He said softly. I jumped back a little but nodded. I untied the back and slipped it off. I looked down into the box and instantly tears flowed down my face.

I fell to my knees and reached into the box pulling out a small black and red puppy. Then I pulled out the small kitten who had the same fur as the puppy. They were so cute! I've always wanted a pet but we could never get one cause Tord was allergic. I finally had my own pets! I cried tears of joy as the kitten and puppy licked them up.

"So what are their names?" Jeff asked. I looked up at him and said "This one is Smile." Pointing at the dog. "And this is Grinny." I said looking at the cat and slipping on each of their collars. "Thank you Jeff!" I yelled tackling him to the ground. "They both have a special trick I need to show you." Jeff said rubbing my head. I got off of him and he stood up. I looked back at the pets now realizing they were wearing human clothes. I giggled and asked "Jeff, why are they wearing clothes?" He just smiled and said "You'll see." He looked down at the both of them and they looked up at him. He nodded and they nodded back. I watched as something amazing happened that I'd never seen before. I gasped and looked at the both of them in awe.

Smile dog was now a boy with red hair tipped with black. He had two dog ears sticking out of his messy hair. He was wearing the clothes that I had seen Smile dog wearing before. I looked down and saw a black and red husky tail wagging behind him. His eyes were a beautiful amber color and he had a big smile on his face exposing sharp and shiny white teeth. That was definitely Smile.