Controlling My Feelings

"W-what did you want a-an-anyway?" I finally spit out not looking at the killers eyes.

"I wanted to tell you that you should come downstairs and get some breakfast before it's gone." Jeff said cooly putting his hands in his sweatshirt pocket. I suppose I should go down and eat since it was 9:35 a.m. already.

"Alright I'm coming just get out so I can get dressed." I stated quickly, still not meeting his eyes. He said nothing but turned around and left, shutting the door behind him and left me to get ready. I sighed and got out of bed, slowly going to my closet to put some actual clothes on instead of my pajamas. I wasn't going anywhere so I just settled for a black sweatshirt and some gray sweatpants. I looked in the mirror and shrugged. "I look fine, I guess." I said, heading downstairs to the kitchen.

When I walked downstairs Toby, Jane and Sally were watching TV. I walked in to the kitchen to see EJ, Masky, Hoody and Jeff eating at the kitchen table and talking. I nodded to them as I walked by and for a split second I locked eyes with Jeff. As soon as he noticed I walked faster to the cabinet and pulled my hat down over my eyes. I grabbed a bowl out of the cabinet and then grabbed the cereal from the pantry. I decided I was going to try some milk in my cereal today. As I was pouring the milk into my cereal I froze in terror as I heard a loud scream. 'Clearly not human' I thought before LJ nearly made me drop the milk as he ran past me screaming. "What was all that about?" Masky asked, irritated by the loud ruckus the clown had created.

"Something about that tiny red rubber ball he constantly messes with." Hoody answered coldly obviously annoyed with LJ. I giggled at his annoyance and went back to my cereal. I didn't think too much of it since it wasn't really affecting my possibility to eat. I decided to eat at the sink instead of at the table. I had a clear view of the kitchen table and everyone at it, including Jeff. He had his white hoodie on and black jeans. His hand was in his hoodie pocket and in the other hand he held his phone. He had his earbuds in and he was silently lip syncing to the music. He looked so cute I couldn't take it!

I blushed a bit and said "Awww," slapping my hands over my mouth realizing I said that out loud, a little too loud for my liking. EJ, Masky, and Hoody stopped talking and smirked at me. I quickly snapped my head down to my cereal and shoved a spoonful in my mouth. I was blushing hard, I couldn't even chew my cereal I was so embarrassed. I looked down at my feet, when I looked back up they had all looked away and were back to talking about whatever. I looked over at Jeff locking eyes with him again, this time he smiled and winked at me. I felt my face heating up dramatically and I smiled and swallowed hard, forgetting the cereal in my mouth. I felt relief as he looked away from me but then all of a sudden I choked silently and couldn't breathe! I opened my mouth to say help but nothing came out, not even a breath!

AGAIN SORRY FOR MAKING IT SHORT BUT MOST OF THEM ARE GOING TO BE LIKE THIS. YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE IT NOW BUT IT MEANS I'LL GET TO UPLOAD A LOT MORE AND MORE RECENT!!! K SEE YOU GUYS IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! BYE! 639 WORDS GUYS!!! I TOLD YOU I'D GET BETTER!!!