Hospital

Bens POV
It's been 4 months since I've seen Jeff awake. Rake broke his neck and now he won't wake up, I'm getting worried. I think about him all the time, when I'm asleep, when I'm hanging here awake wishing someone would help us. Jeff is the reason I haven't given up yet, I'm hoping that I'm the reason he's still fighting for life. Even when Liu rapes me, I think of Jeff and I try to imagine it's him, not Liu. But I can't no matter what I do or how hard I try. If it was Jeff he would stop if I cried. He wouldn't hurt me or beat me with his belt. He wouldn't cut me like Liu does. I just want Jeff to hold me tightly in his arms kissing me passionately, but I'm not sure if he'll live to see that day ever again. I sobbed at the thought of it. I looked over to see Jeff but automatically turned away. I took a deep breath and forced myself to look at him. The sight of him was heartbreaking, my throat felt dry as I tried desperately to hold back the tears filling up in my eyes. His head hung low, blood dripped from his mouth, his eyes were shut, but his jaw was gaping open. I couldn't do it anymore, I turned away from him letting my tears flow down my face.

The door flew open, not even a second later I saw Liu in the door way holding a knife. I looked down and closed my eyes as I heard footsteps approaching me. He violently ripped off my tunic making me squeal. I opened my eyes cautiously and looked at him. He took his belt off and tied it around my neck one notch too tight. I could still breathe so I guess it was fine. I watched him walk over to Jeff, I immediately began to get territorial. "Don't touch him!" I yelled at him slightly being choked by the belt. He turned around and evilly smirked at me. I scowled at him. He picked up the knife looking at it with great interest. Slowly he edged backwards closer and closer to Jeff. My eyes turned from a glare to shock. "No please no! Liu don't! He didn't do anything! It was me!All me! Please Liu don't hurt him!" I begged him but he didn't look up from the knife. Still looking at he knife he said "What's that phrase you use again Ben? Oh yeah." he looked up with a glare on his face. "You shouldn't have done that." He said still glaring at me and watching my every move as he thrusted the dagger into Jeff's stomach. I screeched in horror as a spasm went through Jeff's body. Liu ripped the dagger free and dropped it to the ground. As he walked by he smirked at me. He walked to the doorway and without turning around to face me yelled over his shoulder "I sped up the process, he should be dead by this time tomorrow!" He cackled then slammed the door shut.

I cried for a solid 2 hours before I got an idea. If I could get enough energy I could send a telepathic note to Slander man. Taking a deep breath I concentrated on slender man. I strained to stay awake, my strength was fading fast. I only had one shot at this so I had to do it right. Otherwise Jeff would die,just the thought of Jeff made me stronger. I used every last bit of my energy. It was done I sent it. Panting slightly I passed out hoping that we would be rescued soon.

When I opened my eyes again I saw slender carrying me running. I looked around for Jeff but I couldn't see him anywhere Masky was laying on the floor face down. Toby picked him up bridal style and ran with him tears streaming out of his eyes. Everyone was yelling and I was so confused. 'What is happening? Why are we running? Where's Jeff?' I thought reluctantly closing my eyes again.

I opened my eyes to see a bright light. Grunting I covered my eyes with my hand. My eyes adjusted and I looked around the room, it was bright. I looked down to see I was wearing a hospital gown of some sort. I was all bandaged up and a needle stuck half way out of my arm. A heart monitor beeped in the right corner, I listened to it beep for a few minutes before I couldn't take it anymore. I grabbed the remote and muted it. "Where's Jeff?" I said aloud not expecting an answer. "He's in the infirmary Ben." A familiar voice croaked. I looked over to see Toby in a waiting chair. He too wore a blue spotted white gown. "So is Masky." He whispered softly clearly upset.

(OLD)❤️IT'S COMPLICATED💔 😳(Ben x Jeff)🔪जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें