Happy Birthday!

Jeff's POV
"Wait a minute guys! Aren't we forgetting something?" I asked. Everyone was silent then nodded before going in all different directions. "Ok Tara close your eyes, and no peeking ok?" I told her. She rolled her eyes playfully at me. "Ok I promise I won't peek." She said covering her eyes. I turned around and grabbed a box out of the kitchen. When I got back everyone was holding a box, some small, some big. 'She's gonna love this.' I thought before counting down. "3...2...1, open your eyes!" Tara uncovered her eyes and gasped. "Happy 11th Birthday Tara!" I yelled putting a cake with the number 11 on it out in front of her. She sat there in shock for a while before I started to get uncomfortable. "Uh, um Tara?" I asked her a little concerned and weirded out.

Tara's POV *Flashback to 7th Birthday party*
"Happy Birthday sis!" Tord said with a big grin on his face. "Blow out the candles!" He yelled excitedly jumping up and down. For a 14 year old he was such a kid. I giggled and made a wish. "I wish-" I was cut off by someone barging through the door. He was one of my brothers many enemies. He wore a long black cape and a grey mask with glowing blood red eyes. Liquid poured out of his sockets and his mouth. He laughed evilly and pulled out his gun, the gun was bigger than he was. Tord ran out in front of me. "Corruption! I thought I got rid of you!" Tord shouted angrily at him. He smirked evilly. "Ha ha nope!" He narrowed his glare to me. "The last time we fought you took something very close to me! I've simply come back to return the favor!" He glared at me and grinned pulling the trigger. I fell to the ground and Tord ran to my side.

My head hurt and I heard loud ringing before I saw a flash of bright light, then darkness. I made my wish, "I wish I could come back and get revenge!" I said before another bright light hit me.

I opened my eyes and sat up. I was back and ready for revenge. I grabbed a knife and it instantly went up in flames. I stared at the flames admiring them before shoving the knife into my belt. "I'm ready." I said glaring at a picture of Corruption. "I will find you and when I do I swear I will kill you, no matter what!" I swore to myself that I would kill Corruption, even if it was the last thing I did.

I looked up and blinked at Jeff standing in front of me with concern in his eyes. "Tara are you ok? What happened?" He asked with a concerning motherly tone. I sat dazed for a second before I felt tears in my eyes.

Jeff's POV
Tara just stood there staring at us her eyes wide. I didn't know what to do, that is until I saw black liquid tears running down her face. I walked up to her slowly and cautiously. "Corruption." was the only word she said before blinking and looking at me. "Tara are you ok? What happened?" I asked her, a little too concerning for my liking. I saw tears start to well up in her eyes before the black liquid rolled down her face. "I..I remembered s-something from m-my past." She stuttered.
"Today 4 y-years ago I was k-killed by a man c-called C-Corruption." I felt a pang of sadness before wrapping my arms around her. "Tara I am so sorry, I didn't know." Her breathing slowed. "I-its ok J-Jeff."

When I pulled away she was looking at her lap. She mumbled something I couldn't understand. "What was that?" I asked her gently. "I don't deserve any of this!" She snapped. I was shocked. "What do you mean, of course you do! I promise you that this will be the best birthday party you've ever had!" I saw a smile appear lightly on her face as she walked around me to face everyone else. "I don't deserve all these presents and most importantly I don't need them. I have your friendship and that is all I could ever ask for." A warm smile appeared on her face. All the creepy-pastas cheered and applauded then stopped. An awkward silence now pierced the room. "Now who wants to get this party started?!" Tara yelled causing everyone to fist pump into the air. "Then let's celebrate!" Tara yelled again turning on the speakers.

Tara walked into the living room followed by most of the creepy pastas. Ben and I stayed in the kitchen. I waved the beer bottle teasingly at him. "Jeff do I have too?" He whined. I smirked. "Well I don't know." His face lit up. "Lemme go ask the birthday girl." I said walking into the living room. Lost Silver and EJ were DJing, Silver was EJs eyes and EJ was Silvers limbs. They are a pretty good team if you ask me. I was smiling up at them until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked behind me to be met with Tara's eyes. "Hey." She said with an over aggregated smile on her face. "Oh hey I was just looking for you. Do you wanna see Ben drink his first beer?" She looked at me puzzled. I winked and nudged her a few times. Her eyes widened. "No." She said smiling. I blushed and nodded. "No way you wanna get Ben drunk!" I stuttered. "M-maybe, y-yeah I suppose I do." She shrieked and clapped her hands. "I'm videotaping this!" She yelled taking out her phone and following me to the kitchen. There Ben stood taping his foot to the beat of the music. I smiled at the sight of him, he was so cute.