Jealousy and Teamwork

Bens POV

I opened my eyes slightly at first, then fully. I smiled remembering that last night Jeff and I slept together. Or maybe it was a dream? I looked up to see the raven haired male with his sleeping mask on. I giggled and reached up to peck him on the lips. He stirred,slightly moving away from me. I grunted a little annoyed, but I just snuggled deeper into his warm chest. I decided to let him sleep some more since I was so nice. Slowly I drifted off to sleep again with the warmth of Jeff beside me.

Janes POV

I growled at what I saw, Ben was an idiot, he didn't even see me! He is sleeping with what is mine! He should know by now not to take toys from a rapid Seed Eater! I opened the door and shut it again, like I was never there. I went downstairs to see Toby at the table. I got an idea. "Hey Toby you like pancakes right?" I yelled across the room. His head shot up, he stood up and ran towards me. "YES!" His eyes were wide and excited. "Cool that's all I needed." I said waving my hand for him to shoo. He frowned. "But, the pancakes." I needed him to get out of here and I knew exactly how to do it. "Oh, hey Masky!" I yelled and waved over Toby's shoulder. He froze for a second blushing then ran up stairs. I laughed as Masky crossed the corner. "How did you see me all the way down the hallway?" He asked "

"Woah you were really there?" I asked. "Um yeah. Why?" He asked eyeing me strangely. I just stared blankly at him. "Oh Masky do we have anything toxic?" I asked. He shrugged and said "We have that candy powder that LJ uses." I glared at him. "Candy powder, really?" "LJ says he uses it to liquify his victims organs." I smiled and said "Perfect!" He looked confused. "What exactly are you going to use it for?" I
looked at him blankly. "Toby's coming." I said. I saw Toby coming down the stairs. When the both of them saw each other they squeaked and ran in another direction. I laughed as I got the powder out from the cabinet."Today I'm making breakfast, and Ben is not going to like it." I said pouring the candy into the pancake batter. "This will be Ben's pancake. Toby can make the rest so they don't get suspicious." I set the pancake aside and called Toby down."Oh Toby! You wanna make pancakes?" I asked him. He rushed down stairs at the word 'pancakes.' While Toby made the pancakes I moved Bens pancake into the microwave waiting for Ben to come downstairs. I laughed under my breath as I thought of Ben dead and Jeff could do nothing about it. "Good bye Ben, I'm afraid your death will be brutally painful!" I said quietly so Toby wouldn't hear.

Jeff's POV

I woke up with Ben burying his face in my chest. He was so cute when he was asleep, I smiled knowing he was now mine. He smiled saying "Good morning Jeff." while looking up at me with bright,wide awake eyes. "How long have you been up Ben?" I smirked at him. He shrugged and said "Well I don't know, how ever long it took for you to wake up sleeping beauty." I rolled my eyes. "Oh I'm sorry were you awake for 7 days and 7 nights with you? With no food or water? Nope." I said it to tease him but I saw the look on his face drop. 'Did I say something wrong?' I thought. "Hey Ben what's wrong?" He looked at me and yelled "Are you crazy?! That could have killed you!" Ben hugged me tightly nuzzling in close to my chest again. I pet his hair "Well it didn't. I'm ok now." I said trying to calm him down. "No you need to eat, come on!" I sighed. "Can't we just cuddle some more?" He looked at me. "We can cuddle after you eat breakfast."I knew I wasn't going to win so I gave in to him. "Fine I'm coming." He smiled and said "Good cause I'm hungry too." I laughed and shut the door behind me.

Janes POV

Looking at the top of the stairs I see Jeff heading downstairs. Following close behind him was Ben, soon to be dead. I glared at the both of them as they walked by. Ben stuck his tongue out at me as he walked by. "Stupid kid." I murmured under my breath. They sat down together, I smiled mentally so I wouldn't blow my cover. Masky sat down at the table along with EJ, Clocky,Painter and Toy Maker. Seeing that Toby was paralyzed and couldn't even go near Masky I took my chance. "I can give everyone the pancakes if you want Toby." I said with a mild tone. He just nodded and sat down looking at his feet.