"Yes"

Ok so before this starts I can't find a video or picture of Liu x Ben and I can't draw fan art so if you watch the video above it is not tiki Toby x Ben it's Liu so just ignore his name! Ok thx
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Liu' s POV

Ben stuttered "W-why d-"I cut him off. "Because I love you Ben." Ben's eyes widened, he was starring at me not blinking for a bit. I had a feeling he forgot how to blink. I grabbed his arm to get his attention. He winced and drew back holding his arm. I was confused, how did I hurt him so easily? Looking at his arm I saw blood seeping through his sleeves. I looked at him but he refused to look at me. I gently started to roll up his sleeve but he pushed my hand away. I growled and grabbed his arm yanking it towards me. Ben gave out a yelp, followed by a loud whimper. I looked at his eyes, tears running down his face. "P-please Liu, l-let me go!" he whined.

I ignored him and harshly rolled up his sleeve exposing the bandages that covered his arm. I scowled at him and yelled "What the actual FUCK were you thinking?!" He winced again and turned away from me "I-I'm s-sorry, p-please don't hurt m-me." His tears were choking him now. I let go of his arm and he used it to cover his head like I was going to hurt him.  My expression lightened and I suddenly felt bad for yelling at him. I scooted close to him and hugged him. "I'm sorry I got mad Ben, but I don't want you to be like me." I whispered softly into his ear rolling up my sleeve revealing scars. His eyes widened and he looked at up at me. I pointed at my arms and my anger returned. "This! This right here led to my death Ben!" I hissed, still looking at him.

He glared at me for a bit then thrusted his head up to mine and pushed me onto my back. He gently kissed me passionately, at first I was shocked but I melted into the kiss. Ben pulled back and said "Yes." I was confused, "Yes? Yes what?" I asked him with a puzzled look on my face. He smiled and bent down to kiss me again, but before he did he said "Yes, I will be your boyfriend." My eyes widened as he smashed our lips together once again. This time he didn't pull away, I got an idea and rolled him over onto his back. I pinned his arms down forgetting about the cuts. He whimpered and I let go, 'maybe another time.' I thought rolling over onto my side looking at Ben. I grabbed him and he turned around, burying his face in my shirt. I wrapped my arms tightly around him and said "I'll never let you go Ben." He looked up and yawned "I love you Liu." he said sleepily. I giggled "I love you too Benny." Kissing his head I then started to slowly drift off to sleep.

Bens POV

I woke up with strong arms holding me in place. "Jeff?" I asked quietly. I looked up to meet a sleeping Liu. Then I remembered all that happened with Jeff yesterday. My stomach growled again but I ignored it. I hugged Liu tighter and scooted closer to him. I closed my eyes again and tried to go back to sleep. I tossed and turned but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get back to sleep. I looked at the clock on my bedside table, it read 4:13am. I grunted and rolled the other way starring into the empty darkness of my room. I looked at Jeff's bed, he still wasn't back. I looked behind me, sadness in my eyes as I looked at Liu. Jeff would kill me and Liu if he found out about this. I hesitated then slipped out from Luis grip trying not to wake him. I don't know how but he looked completely undisturbed. I shrugged and stood up fully,I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. Making sure it was locked, just to make sure no one came in.

I took off my shirt and looked in the mirror, I was looking better than yesterday. I raised my hand to my face so I could wipe blood off my eyes. Then I saw the bandages, blood seeping through them. I carefully unwrapped them though it didn't matter how I took them off. I whimpered and winced as the bandages slightly pulled at my skin. Finally I pulled them off and grabbed some new bandages and pain killers out of the medicine cabinets. It hurt to move my arms, let alone grab anything with them. I reached for the pain killers and stopped half way. I whined as the skin on my arm stretched out making my cuts sting worse. Tears blurred my vision as I reached to get the bottle of pills. "Dammit why are they so high up!" I yelled with a whine in my tone.