Dominant.

My eyes are still wide as ever, while Harry's hand is covering his mouth. 

The words that left his lips a minute ago left us both in an awkward position, and in a state of not knowing what to do. 

"I didn't mean to say that," he says breaking the silence causing me to scoff in disbelief. 

"Do you ever mean anything Harry? Every time you say something that makes your big boy act seem weak, you automatically say that you didn't mean it," I say rolling my eyes but not daring to look at his reaction to what I just said.  

He doesn't say anything, he just remains quiet. I look up at him and notice his head is down but he's rubbing his face with his hand. 

"I'm sorry, I'm such a fuck up," he finally says while looking up and into my eyes. The sincerity in his eyes is making my emotions fly up in the air and come right back down, because it all seems so real. This is the first time I was ever able to read what Harry was feeling. It could be because he might still be drunk, or he finally let his walls tumble over. 

"Make love to me," I say. He looks up wide eyed making me completely regret what I said. I bite my lip and look down, ashamed at the words that slipped out of my mouth to a man sitting right in front of me. 

Its silent for at least five minutes making me want to cry my life away. 

"Okay," he says breaking me out of my thoughts but not allowing myself to make a single sound or move an inch. All you can hear is our intense breathing at this situation, that I thought I'd never be apart of. 

He slowly stands up, making me feel extremely intimidated at his tall frame. He sets his hand out to me, while I place mine in his standing up on my two feet as well. He stares deeply into my eyes for I'd say 5 seconds, then tugs me with him up the gorgeous stair case that he has right in the middle of his palace. A palace fit for a King. 

None of us say a word until we get to the top of the stairs and into his massive bedroom. His large hands find my waist and begin backing me up onto the bed. My back hits the bed softly while my legs are hanging from it, and Harry on top of me. 

He looks into my eyes making me shy away because of the intensity of those emerald captivating eyes. He slowly moves his head down and leaves a chaste kiss on my lips. I lift my head up slightly to catch his plump lips in mine for the second time, just because I can't get enough of the feeling. Harry uses his hands to sit me up on the bed, while I begin to back up and lay down on the pillow. 

He hovers himself over me, while his hands are planted beside each side of my head. 

"Why do you keep looking at me?" I ask biting my lip right after. 

"Because you're so beautiful," he replies smiling and kissing my lips letting them linger. I kiss him back almost immediately. Harry squeezes my waist with his right hand causing me to squeal softly, while he shoves his skilled tongue into my mouth for a battle. He lifts my legs up with one hand, then prying them open with his right knee so he can lean in between them; giving his body support.  

He removes his lips from mine and begins attacking my neck with his skillful, warm tongue. I bite my lip trying to subside a moan that I completely fail at, causing it to come out anyways; ringing throughout the entire bedroom. I can feel Harry smirk in my neck, making my cheeks heat up. 

He stops his assault on my neck and begins to kiss down my body which is covered by my dress, all the way to my bare legs; kissing them all the way down to my foot which he halts and looks at me. 

I look up at him, while I feel his large ringed hands slowly moving up my legs and to them hem of my night gown. He slowly begins to lift it up, making me feel self-conscious automatically. My leg embarrassingly jolts, causing Harry to stop his actions right away.