Dead?

"I can't do that," Harry says; his face turning pale waiting for my reaction. 

"You said anything, Harry. My "anything", is you taking me upstairs," I reply crossing my arms together even though they're in excruciating pain. 

"Arabella-" I cut his words off by saying, "Harry, you promised." At this point, my eyes are beginning to fill with tears. Even after everything he did, he doesn't have the heart to take me upstairs. 

"We'll see, okay? It's not exactly a yes, but we will see." He says, running a hand through his long hair while pursing his lips in a thin line. 

I nod my head and look around the room. 

"Are we home alone?" I ask, looking directly at my hands while I fiddle with my thumbs.

He nods his head; looking at me with furrowed eyebrows. 

"When did they leave?" I ask, trying to make conversation. 

"a while ago," he says. 

I don't know why he's being short with me, when he's the one who physically and mentally hurt me.

"I'm sorry," he says, voice cracking in the process. 

I nod my head and look away. I don't really believe him because he's said it so many times. 

I won't hurt you. Lies. 

"I don't know what came over me," he adds on. 

I just nod my head again because I don't really know what to say. 

"It'll never happen again," he says and I roll my eyes. 

"Shut up Harry, just shut up. You always say that but yet you continue to do it over, and over again. I just don't believe you anymore." I say, my voice cracking while I try to wipe away my tears. 

"Please don't cry," he pleads. 

"How can I not cry, when you're hurting me all the time?" I say, finally allowing my emotions take over me. 

"Please don't," he begs again, his eyes filling with tears as well. 

"You always hurt me. Sometimes it's intentional, other times it isn't. You don't realize how much you hurt me." I say sobbing into my hands, while shaking uncontrollably. 

He takes a deep breath and lets it go. 

OLIVIA'S P.O.V

It's been months since we've last seen Arabella. 

Everyone is trying to look for her, although the police announced her dead. 

Arabella isn't dead. 

Pam, Teddy, and I continue to look everyday. The only issue is we don't know where to look. 

It's the afternoon right now, and I'm making my way to Pam's house; Teddy is going to meet us there. 

Teddy has been sleeping at Pam's house, ever since Arabella went missing. She feels scared in the dorm room because ever since the police announced her dead, Teddy feels like she can feel Arabella in the room. Although I think it's just her mind playing tricks on her. 

***

"Yes. Can I have, two medium pepperoni pizzas?" Teddy says into the phone. 

"Get fries as well," I say in a low whisper, so the guy on the other end doesn't hear me. 

Teddy nods her head, and adds fries to the order. 

I look over at Pam and notice that she's typing away on her phone.