Questions? Answers. One Simple, Yes.

Harry raises his glass and takes a long sip.  

My jaw completely drops to the floor. 

Everything goes dead silent. 

"You guys are all dumb fucks, I'd never do that," Harry says while laughing and pouring himself some more Coca Cola. 

Thank goodness. 

"Arabella, your face went pale," Louis chimes in while looking at me wide eyed. 

"Well obviously. Harry literally admitted to killing someone by taking a sip, then plays it off as if it's nothing but a joke!" I say in a shout like voice. 

"It is a joke though," Harry adds on while taking another sip. 

I roll my eyes because personally, I didn't think that joke was very funny. 

I thought he actually killed someone at first, and immediately I thought that I would be next. 

Liam yawns near me, causing me to break out of my thoughts. 

"You tired, mate?" Niall asks while trying to get comfortable on the couch.

"Yeah, kind of," Liam replies while stretching and making whale noises as he does so.  

Who am I to judge? I do the same thing. 

"You guys can sleep here tonight," Harry says while picking up an onion ring and chowing it down as if it's his first time eating. 

"You sure?" Niall asks. 

Harry nods his head in response, but I remain silent. 

"Arabella, what grade are you in?" Liam asks out of no where. 

"She's not in a grade, she's in university." Harry replies. 

I remain silent. 

"I can teach you, since you're here," Liam says, which breaks everyone out of their awkward silence. 

"What?" Harry and I both say at the same time. 

"Yeah, if you wan't me to and also if Harry..is okay with it," Liam says kind of unsure, and in a way afraid to know Harry's answer. 

Harry takes a sip out of his cup again, then looks at me with a straight face. 

"Do you want Liam to teach you? He's a professor, and since you're not going to school, you can learn from him as if you're in an actual classroom." Harry says. 

I nod my head to his statement. 

"Use your words, Arabella," Harry adds on with a serious expression. 

"Okay," I say, looking at Liam; too afraid to look at Harry. 

"Perfect," Liam says clapping his hands together once. 

The boys continue on their own conversation, while I watch the television in front of me. 

Their conversations go from cars, shoes, and some type of business that they're planning on bringing back but I have no idea what that's about. 

Harry keeps declining their idea on bringing it back. 

Whatever "it" is. 

Niall falls asleep first, while Liam, Harry, and Louis continue their conversation. 

I touch Harry's tattooed arm to get his attention. He looks down at me with soft eyes as I say, "I need to take a bath tonight." 

He nods his head, and kisses my forehead lightly with his soft pink lips that do wonders. 

My eyes flutter shut, as I lay my head on Harry's broad shoulder. 

The only thing I heard was laughter that erupted from the boys at one point, as darkness begins to shield my eyes, taking me away for a little while. 

***

"Arabella" a voice says. 

"Wake up baby" the same familiar voice says, as my eyes begin to slowly open; revealing a shirtless Harry only in shorts who is in fact barefooted as well. 

I look around the room, and notice that all of the boys are fast asleep; wrapped up in blankets and pillows.

"Why did you wake me up?" I ask, leaning into him; wrapping my arms around his neck, while he picks me up from the couch and wraps my legs around his waist. 

"You wanted to take a bath, remember?" he reminds me sweetly. 

"Oh yeah," I say, remembering what I told him before I completely knocked out. 

He chuckles lightly, then slowly sets me down on the cold tiled floor that is inside of the bathroom. 

Harry turns around while I take my clothes off completely. I look into the bathtub and notice he filled it with bubbles, which will completely cover my body which is good. 

I get inside the tub, but I slightly cringe as the water starts making swoosh sounds as I sink inside; making sure my boobs are covered by the bubbles. 

"Okay, you can turn around now," I say. 

Harry turns around, and I notice a sly redness to his cheeks but I decide not to comment on it. 

He grabs a small bucket, puts shampoo into my hair while I wash and he rinses by letting water fall onto my head to wipe it all away. 

We repeat this action three times, then move onto my body which I wash. 

Harry sits there on his bum, watching me as I wash myself but I'm still glad that he can't see anything. 

"Harry, can we play a game?" I ask kindly, not trying to push him the wrong way. 

"Yes. What game do you want to play?" he asks, coming closer to the tub, and putting his feet inside the warm, bubble filled water. 

"I want to ask you questions, and I want you to answer them." I say, looking up at him while I relax in the bath; finishing up washing my body. 

Harry smirks, then nods his head yes. 

"What's my full name?" I ask, already knowing that he knows this one. 

"Arabella Smith," he answers.

"What's my favorite food?" I ask, kind of testing him. 

"You don't have one, you eat everything," Harry replies laughing; showing off his cute dimples which I wish he does more often. 

"Do I like breaded shrimp?" I ask raising an eyebrow. 

He splashes me lightly with water and says, "you're in love with it." 

I laugh at his answer, because he is one hundred percent right. 

"If I were to live in another place, other than New York where would it be?" I ask, rubbing bubbles onto his long legs that are half way in the bubble bath. 

"London," Harry answers quickly with a smile. 

"How do you know all of these things about me?" I ask curiously because I really don't know. 

He winks. 

I eye him, but I decide on not pushing the subject further because he is in a good mood right now and, happy Harry equals happy life; nobody want's to ruin that. 

He sighs deeply. 

I look up, wanting to ask him what's on his mind but he beat's me to it. 

"Remember what you asked me? The day you came out of the coma?" Harry asks, making my heart beat really quickly at the memory, and wondering where he's going with this question.

"About going upstairs?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows in the process and swallowing the lump that formed in my throat.

He purses his lips into a thin line and says, "yes Arabella, I'll take you upstairs."