Grey's Anatomy

THE NEXT DAY

PAM'S POV

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

I turn to the side and turn the alarm clock off. I check the time and it say's its 7:55am. I get up and hop in the shower, needing to get ready for work. I work at Mcdonalds and I usually have to wake up so fucking early. 

Throughout these past 2 week, Olivia thought it would be a good idea to put pictures of Arabella around her campus and asking people if they've seen her. 

So far, we are out of luck but we're not giving up. 

I get out of the shower brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, put on my uniform, eat breakfast and head off. The drive to my work isn't that long from my house, but it takes a couple minutes. 

I arrive at work at 8:50am; right on time. I start setting up for the day and making sure everything is clean and working. 

HARRY'S POV

I wake up around 8:30am and I start getting ready. I chose to wear black jeans with a black shirt and a red trench coat over it, with my signature black boots. 

I know Arabella isn't awake yet, so I decided to go out and buy us both Mcdonalds breakfast. 

I go downstairs to the basement to see if shes okay, and I see her sleeping like a little lamb. 

I go back upstairs, locking the basement door and front door, heading off to Mcdonalds. 

I make it to Mcdonalds and wow the ride there was long as fuck. I walk inside of Mcdonalds and take my order. They told me it will be a couple of minutes, so I sit down and decide to wait. 

"Did you get her chemistry notes?" I hear a voice beside me say. "What?" I ask her, is she high? I think she has me mistak-she interrupts my thoughts by saying, "Arabella, you needed her chemistry notes". Oh no, I never expected to see her ever again. 

"Oh yeah, yeah I have them." I reply back nervously. 

"Arabella has been gone" she says putting her head down. I put my head down as well, knowing exactly what she means. "I know" I say, fiddling with the rings on my finger. 

"I miss her so much" she says in a sad voice, making me feel bad.

"Same" I reply.

"I remember she loved watching Grey's Anatomy. We would watch it together a lot, then her exams started coming up and we couldn't anymore. Now shes gone, and I don't know where she is." she says, looking down and sipping on her coffee. "I'm sure she's okay" I say looking directly at her. 

She nods her head and says, "I think so also. She's strong, she will be okay." I nod back. 

A couple minutes later my food is ready. I grab my food, say goodbye to Arabella's friend and leave the restaurant. 

I make it home the next fucking year. 

Fuck that car ride was long as fuck. 

I put down my wallet and car keys on the half moon table and lock the front door. I start walking to the basement where Arabella is. I hear the TV on as I make my way down there, happy to know that she's awake. 

I go down there and see that she's still in her pajamas. I walk up to her and hand her her own bag and drink. She looks at me with crazy eyes. "Don't worry, I'm not trying to poison you" I say chuckling. Her cheeks flush a light shade of pink, making me smile shyly. 

I sit down beside her on the couch and begin eating. 

I watch Arabella stuff the food in her mouth and I can't help but love seeing her eat a lot. I remember what Pam told me, so I grab the remote and find Netflix on the screen. I turn on Grey's Anatomy for her and continue eating. 

She looks at me crazy like. Not knowing what to do. 

She finally comes to her senses and smiles wider than ever. "OH MY GOD HARRY THANK YOU. I LOVE MCDONALDS AND I LOVE NETFLIX AND GREY'S ANATOMY! THANK YOU SO MUCH" she says, giving me the biggest hug ever. I blush a little bit and I think she noticed.

We both continue to watch Grey's Anatomy, Arabella has been explaining to me what the show is about, who's who, and what is going on.

 I'm loving every minute of it.

 I turn her head with my index finger so she's facing my face as I start to lean forward.