When Things Go Bump In The Night Part 2

"Harry, hi" I say in a high pitched voice trying to get out of this really awkward yet scary, situation. 

"What are you doing in front of that door?" he asks in a hoarse voice, yet calmer than expected. 

"Oh, nothing. I was just walking around the house, you know? Trying to get familiar with it since I've been in the basement for so long, and like I need to know the atmosphere around the house and like it's early, so I didn't really want to go to bed yet so." I stop myself rambling and look at the ground knowing that Harry knows I was snooping. 

He looks me in the eye, burning them at his intense stare. "You know I don't like liars, Arabella," he says coming closer and chewing his minty fresh gum that I smelt from since he walked in the door. 

I feel myself start to shake but I try to hold back so he doesn't notice that I'm scared. 

"Since you're so curious to what's behind this door, do you want to go in?" he asks furrowing his eyebrows at me. 

My head shoots up at the words that left his mouth. 

"What?" I ask confused and shocked at the same time. 

"Okay, times up. We won't go in," he says and continues to walk away. 

I grab his arm quick enough so he doesn't walk away while I say, "no Harry, show me the inside." 

He smirks, reaching into his pocket to grab a huge key; the ones you see on TV for a huge castle like doors. 

"Alright Arabella. If you don't like what you see, don't say I didn't warn you." he says putting the key into the lock while opening the door slowly. 

The suspense is killing me but I have to admit I'm afraid and anxious at the same time. I have no clue what's behind that door, and I'm about to find out in a second. 

"Ready?" Harry asks while his hand reaches up to click the lights on. 

I nod my head yes, when I notice the lights are already on. My eyes have to get used to the bright light in this room, but once they get used to it I finally see everything that's in this room. 

My jaw drops and my heart beats faster than ever. I don't know what to think. I'm completely terrified, I don't know whether to run, or put a smile on my face to make him feel better about himself. 

I turn to Harry and I notice him study me like a book trying to figure out what I'm thinking and feeling. 

Oh Harry, I'm fucking terrified. 

I take a deep breath and finally choke out a question, "you're a sadist?." 

"No not a sadist, I'd say a dominant." he says proudly. 

My mouth hangs agape because literally a British Christian Grey stands in front of me. He probably expects me to be into this also, but I'm so not. 

"Harry you can't expect me to do-" he cuts off my words by his eyes growing wide and saying, "no, no Arabella. I don't expect you to be into this, don't worry." he says, allowing me to let go of my breath that I was holding. 

"Can I look around?" I ask quickly. Harry nods his head moving out of the way so I can walk around. 

The room is fairly small. There's no bed, only a couch in the middle of it. There are a lot of drawers and stuff hanging from the ceiling. The only thing on the drawers are hand cuffs and a stick with a feather at the end of it. 

Okay, I have no idea what half of these things do.  

I grab a collar like object, with a red ball in the middle of it and ask Harry what is it. 

"That's a gag. It goes around your mouth, and the red ball goes in it." he says, taking a seat on the couch and playing with a stick that has a rubber thing that folds at the end. 

"So what's that?" I ask pointing to the awkward looking stick. He chuckles and says, "this is a spanker." My eyes grow wide. 

"You know Arabella, I didn't expect you to be this calm." he says crossing his long legs and playing with the stick; lightly tapping it on his knee making me a little anxious. 

"I don't want to look around anymore." I say wanting to leave the room immediately. 

"That's okay, come lets go." Harry says grabbing my hand and leading me outside the door, turning the lights off and locking it behind him. 

As soon as I walk outside of the room I can finally breath. 

"You okay?" he asks looking at me. 

I nod my head yes, while he lets go of a deep breath he was probably holding the entire time in there. 

"Okay now we should go to bed. Tomorrow Niall, Liam, and Louis are coming over for dinner and I think Liam and Louis are bringing their girlfriends." Harry says, stroking my cheek since he noticed that I got nervous at the girlfriends being mentioned part, but he completely disregards the terrifying room that he has, but he did warn me and I regret asking to see what's inside. 

"It'll be okay. Now, go off to bed and don't come out, got it?" he asks playfully, and pointing his finger at me while grinning. 

"Got it." I say reaching up to kiss his lips goodnight. 

We bid our good-nights and make our way into our separate rooms. 

All I know is that I never want to go in that room ever again.