Two Types of People

UNKNOWN POV 

Finally. I finally have her. The way her body shook when I placed my hand over her eyes and the cloth over her mouth. I know that I scared her, but it's okay. She will be at my place soon. 

ARABELLA'S POV 

Shook. I'm shaking like crazy. I can't breathe. There is a lump in my throat and it won't go away. This person put me in the back of a car, I for sure know that i'm directly placed in the back seat because I feel a cushion under me. 

The car made an abrupt stop.

I'm afraid to breathe.

Afraid to move.

Afraid to open my eyes. 

The door beside me opened quickly and I look down. He put a blind fold over my eyes and picked me up from my seat, bridal style. 

It felt like such a long journey to get to wherever this crazy ass dude was taking me, but when a door opened, I knew we arrived. 

He continued to walk, he started walking down a few flights of stairs. My body is shaking with fear.  Why hasn't he dropped me to the ground ye- my thoughts were intturupted by being dropped to the ground. Spoke too soon. Fuck that hurt. I heard his footsteps leave the room, now I knew for sure that I was alone. 

He didn't tie my hands up which is good but weird at the same time, isn't that usually how this goes? He's supposed to tie my hands up, blind fold me then kill me, but I guess I'm lucky. 

I took my blindfold off and was met with a dark room. 

UNKNOWN POV 

"Yeah" I say into the phone. "Alright, bye" I end the call and drop my phone on my bed. How am I supposed to tell Louis that I kidnapped a girl and that she's currently in my basement, as of right now? I just can't. Louis is my best mate, but I just can't. I'll probably tell Niall, because I know his crazy ass won't say anything. 

I feel bad for taking her, but what am I going to do? She reminds me of Gemma a lot, personality wise of course. Also, I wanted someone else to feel my pain. The pain of loosing someone so dear to you. That's the reason why I took Arabella. She's beautiful as well, can't forget that part. 

As she was asleep in my car I took her phone, just so I know she won't be able to contact anyone. Her phone is laying on my night stand, I got up just to take a look at it. I click the home button and the first thing I see is her home screen. Which is a photo of her and her two friends, the night I saw them at Dennys. A frown comes to my face but I quickly brush it off. I make my way to the basement where Arabella is, I decided on giving her spaghetti from last nights left overs, just so she doesn't starve. 

ARABELLA'S POV 

I hear footsteps upstairs. 

Immediately making my body tremble with fear. 

Very loud footsteps.

Coming closer, and closer. 

I hear a tiny click of the heel every time his crazy ass walks. 

A door opens and I hear his footsteps coming down the dark basement. 

The closer they come, the more afraid I become. 

I hear a click, noticing that the room lit up, but I kept my head down not wanting to look at his face. 

"You must be hungry, Arabella" he says in a really deep, British voice. How does he know my name? Wow that voice is sexy- the fuck? He's my kidnapper. I nod my head but I don't look up. I feel him put the plate down and kneel down in front of me. To the side, I see the plate full with food and my mouth waters. "Do you know how to speak, Arabella?" he asks me again, just closer. I manage to choke out a, "Yes", he put his index finger under my chin and lifts my head up, to meet his face. My mouth falls agape. 

I've never seen someone so beautiful. 

He has the most captiviating emerald green eyes. The most pink, plump lips and the most luscious hair that meet his shoulders. I really shouldn't be thinking these things towards my kidnapper. 

"It's really rude to stare, darling" he says with a demonic smirk. My eyes go wide and my cheeks turn crimson, just because of the nickname he called me. "Sorry" I say, my throat dry as ever. "Here" he grabs the plate and moves it towards me, "eat" he adds on with an expressionless face. I just stare at him, afraid to even move. What if he did something to the food? What if he poisoned it? What- my thoughts were interrupted by his voice saying, "I said eat Arabella" he clenches his jaw in the process. My eyes start to pool with tears and I try to stop my hands from shaking. What if I'm here forever? What if he rape-my thoughts were again, interrupted by a hard smack to my face. 

"FUCKING SPEAK ARABELLA" he screams, smacking me again. My tears finally leave my eyes and I start to sob uncontrollably. "Cry all you want sweetie, nobody is going to hear you" he grabs onto my writs, holding them tightly as he speaks. I scream even louder at his words. He's right, nobody is going to hear me. We're probably in the middle of no where right now. "Stop fucking crying! In this world, you can't cry because it makes you look weak." he says through gritted teeth. "YOU MONSTER" I scream at him, as loud as I can, slapping him across his face. He grabs onto my hair and pulls me towards his mouth, my ear near his mouth. "Listen here, and listen well, there are two types of people in this world, ones who die, and ones who do the killing. I'm the one who does the killing." he finishes his sentence with venom evident in his voice. A chill runs down my spine at his words. I know that he isn't lying. 

"Now eat your fucking food, before it gets cold" he says, letting my hair go. I can't touch my scalp, due to the pain that erupts from it. He held on so tight, I felt like my hair was going to fall off and onto the floor. I start eating the spaghetti, I put a fork full into my mouth and allow my tastebuds to taste. "Does it taste good?" he asks me, looking into my eyes. The fuck? Two seconds ago he was beating my ass and now he's all nice. Bipolar much? "It tastes really good" I say truthfully, my oh my, is he a chef? "Good" he says proudly. He stands up and starts walking to the stairs, telling me that he is leaving. "Wait" I say quickly, "what's your name?" I ask a little bit afraid. "Harry, Harry Styles" he says walking up the stairs.