Promise?

LOUIS'S POV

It's been two weeks since Arabella's incident, and she still hasn't woken up. I keep her monitored and sometimes it beeps but other times, it doesn't.

The worst part is trying to control Harry. In ways I feel like she won't wake up, but other times I feel like she can hear us. 

They say when you're in a coma, your mind is awake but you physically can't move. I don't know what's going through Arabella's mind right now, but a part of me thinks shes awake in there. 

Harry hasn't lost hope though. He stays in the basement every single day, he want's to be the first person she sees when she wakes up. 

Although, I always try to tell him not to be there but he doesn't listen. Arabella isn't going to be happy with him. 

He does take responsibility for his actions though. He knows what he's doing, but Harry is Harry.

He likes to take control but now we know where that can lead us. 

I really hope he tries to control himself around Arabella. He rambles on and on that he will, but it doesn't sound believable. In a way he doesn't try to convince me, more so himself. 

Right now, I'm helping Niall look for Gemma. We had breakfast and lunch at Harry's, after a little while he set us off to look for his sister. He told us to look, since he's watching Arabella. 

"She isn't here" Niall says, a sigh following after. 

"Where do we even look? I mean, Harry did give us places but I don't know how we could find her there" I add on, looking at the confused Irish boy driving a matte black Range Rover. 

I have to admit, Harry knows how to pick his cars. 

And girls, sorry Arabella. 

"I have a question" Niall finally says. 

"You always have questions, Niall. What is it this time, mate?" I ask, fixing my sunglasses that sit on the top of my head. 

"How does Harry know all these places? They're all so hidden, and far away from the city; just like his house." Niall says, parking the car in front of a forest. 

"Who knows what Harry does half the time. I mean, he kidnapped a girl for Christ's sake." I say, following with a laugh. 

"That is very true. Although, I do want to know how he finds these clues and places. How is he so certain that Gemma crossed these places or perhaps is still here?" Niall asks, taking a sip of his water right after; chugging it down completely. 

I shrug my shoulders and get out of the vehicle. I put my sunglasses on and decide to say a prayer before going into the forest. Who knows what lurks in the woods, right? 

"Ready cutie?" Niall asks, slapping my ass right after. 

"Did you just call me, cutie? Then slap my ass right after?" I ask all weirded out. Only Liam does these things, but Niall? Never. 

"Yes, yes I did." he says proudly. 

I stare at him, and he stares back. 

"Okay, fine. I've been hanging out with Liam." he finally admits. 

I let out a laugh and so does Niall, making our way into the forest shortly after our little conversation. 

"It's getting dark, you think we should head home?" I ask Niall. I'm scared shitless right now, we are in a dark forest and I have no idea how to get out. 

"No" Niall says quickly. 

"No? What? What could you possibly do in here? We looked around, but we couldn't find anything." I say, crunching my water bottle that's in my hand.