Cole Sprouse

HARRY'S POV

Why is my head throbbing?

Why is my back hurting? 

My eyes shoot open and my throat is dry. I sit up and start looking around the room, realizing I am certainly not in my bed but I am on the floor in my very own basement. How did I get here? 

I look beside me and see the spot where Arabella usually sleeps is empty. 

ARABELLA

I stood up so quickly immediately regretting it, due to my enormous headache. I pace around the room trying to find the bathroom. I open the bathroom door, my eyes squinting trying to get used to the beaming light. 

My eyes go wide and so do Arabella's. She's watching me while her tooth brush is in her mouth. 

Oh how I wish something else was.

She spits out, rinses and looks at me. "Harry, good morning" she says hesitantly. "Good morning Arabella, did you sleep well?" I ask her politely, making my way to the toilet. 

"Harry, at least have a little bit of respect. You see i'm in this washroom, you can't just go using the toilet. I don't want to see your junk." she says in an annoyed tone. 

I smirk to myself because I know she's lying. 

"I'm sure you don't princess." I say, smirk evident in my voice knowing she notices. She clears her throat and shuts the door behind her. 

I finish up my business, brush my teeth and throw my hair into a ponytail. I leave the washroom and realize Arabella is dressed in a short thick dress and her hair is in a perfect bun. The mattress and blankets are set perfectly beside the couch. 

"Um, Arabella did I say anything last night?" I ask her, scratching the back of my neck nervous for her answer. Her eyes go wide for a second before she composes herself. She clears her throat and says, "no". I look at her, trying to find any trace of a lie, but I can't seem to find any. 

I let out a sigh of relief. 

"Okay, good, good.'' I reply back. "I'll go make us breakfast'' I say, smiling at her with teeth showing. "Can I come?" she asks nicely. I stop in my tracks and try to compose myself for her. 

"No." 

The room goes silent. 

I shake my head and sigh, making my way upstairs again. 

I decide to change into more presentable clothes, rather than what I was wearing last night. The only memory I have from last night is going out to buy drinks then everything goes blank. 

Did I drunk drive? 

To: Niall

Did I drunk drive last night? I remember going out to buy drinks, but I don't remember how I got back home. 

I change into a pair of grey joggers and a white plain shirt, deciding not to put any socks on I make my way downstairs. 

For breakfast I decide to make us eggs and bacon. I make my way downstairs and wow this girl sets her volume up high. 

It's like allll the way up there. 

I hand Arabella her plate while she thanks me, before taking it from my hand. I sit down beside her while she watches this new show called, 'Riverdale'. 

I hear Arabella squeal loudly beside me and jump up from the couch. I look at her in confusion at her sudden out burst. 

Does she like my food that much?