When "Freedom" Comes Knocking At Your Door

A groan escapes my lips as I roll over to the other side of the couch. This sleeping situation is starting to take a toll on me, I wake up with back pain sometimes but I don't tell Harry. I doubt that he would even worry though. He would probably tell me to suck it up, and how others have it worse. 

Yesterday was pure ass. Harry kisses me, he leaves, I cry, he comes back, I continue to cry, he makes me feel better, I sleep. It was basically a roller coaster. 

I decide to get up and start my day, not that I do anything special in my day. I stay in this basement and watch movies and shows. 

I go into the washroom and start brushing my teeth. I put my hair into two braids and decide what I'm going to wear for the day. 

I chose a pair of black skinny jeans and a black muscle tee. Harry came downstairs a couple of minutes ago to give me my breakfast, which consisted of a bowl of cereal. I finish the cereal and leave it at the top of the stairs. I basically feel like a slave. 

I sit down on the couch and begin to surf Netflix. 

HARRY'S POV

"Excuse me miss, have you seen this girl?" I ask a middle aged lady, with a leash in her hand. I show her a picture of my sister, but everyone is shaking their head no. 

It's not a surprise really, I haven't met someone who actually said yes. I sigh and move onto the next person. 

"No."

"No."

"No."

"No." 

*Sigh* 

Please God, help me find my baby sister. I need her home safe. 

I've been out looking for Gemma almost this entire day. It's basically my job now, ever since the incident. Lunch started a couple hours ago, so I think it's time to head home. I'm going to stop by Subway to get me and Arabella sandwiches. 

I park my car and head inside the restaurant, thankfully it isn't busy. 

"Hi sir, what can I get for you?" a young man around 17 years old asks me. 

"Hi, can I have two foot long subs. One will be oven roasted chicken breast on Italian herbs and cheese and the other will be just a veggie delight." I say. 

"Both toasted with cheese?" he asks nicely again. I nod my head yes, he continues to make the sandwiches. 

"Arabella got kidnapped" I hear a voice behind me say. 

"Yeah I heard, she's been gone for a couple of months." Another unfamiliar voice behind me says. 

I try to block out what they're saying, but I can't help but feel guilty. 

"First sandwich, sir?" the guys asks. I tell him what to put on each sandwich, also telling him to make them both combos. I pay for the food and exit the restaurant as quick as I can. 

I start my car and begin to drive home. 

Back to Arabella.

I park my car in the garage and start walking up the stairs to my front door. I open the front door, closing it behind me with my left foot. I make my way to the basement, where Arabella should be. 

I hear her laughter emit from the room and a small smile begins to form on my face. 

"Good afternoon Arabella, did you sleep well?" I ask kindly, handing her the sandwich I bought for her. I realized that I startled her a little bit but she composes herself, and flashes me a kind smile.