A Chance

"Mate, how are ya?" he asks me, the biggest grin plastered on his face. I have crazy eyes on me, while my mouth hangs agape. I feel Niall nudge me, bringing me back to reality. 

"Liam, so nice to see you." I reply back, opening the door wider motioning for his tall figure to come in. I lock the door behind him and wait for him to take his shoes off. 

He makes his way to the couch and sits down, prompting his feet on the coffee table. 

"Anything to drink, lad?" I ask him politely. He must be tired and hungry, I live in the middle of no where so it must have taken him a while to get here. 

"A glass of water will be fine" he replies, continuing his conversation with Niall. 

I pure him a glass of water in a tall clear glass. I walk into the living room and hand him his glass of water, Liam chugging it down in an instant. 

I sit down on the arm chair and let out a deep breath. I got past Louis, now all I need is to work around Liam. 

"Liam, how have you been mate?" Niall asks, finishing up his third sandwich. 

"I've been well, although I do have a few questions" he says, making the tension in the room grow stronger. 

I have a really bad feeling about this. 

"Louis told me what happened yesterday" he says, the entire house grows silent. I pray to god Arabella is napping or in the shower, not setting the volume over one hundred. 

"Is this true, Harry?" he asks me, setting the glass in his hand down on the table, looking me in the eye. 

"Indeed." I say. I'm not intimidated by anyone, nor should anyone even try to intimidate me. I always have the upper hand which categorizes me as the domin-

My thoughts are cut off by Liam asking, "are you out of your mind Harry?." I choose not to answer his question, this is the reason why I didn't want Liam or Louis knowing. 

"Harry" he adds on, making me glare at him. 

"No Liam, I'm not. If Louis told you everything, then you should know why I did what I did." I say, I really don't need this drama right now. I have a lot of things going on and Liam's opinion, isn't one of them. 

"In my opinion, I personally think it's a stupid reason. You kidnapped a girl because she reminds you of Gemma?" he questions, looking at me as if I'm stupid. 

"She doesn't look like Gemma, she has Gemma's personality. I wanted to get revenge and Arabella landed in my hands." I say, shrugging my shoulders as if his words don't hurt. In reality, his words do hurt, it hurts to know that nobody understands. 

"Arabella is her name huh?" he asks me, raising an eyebrow in the process. 

"Indeed." I say. I was always known for my formal talk, but recently my vocabulary has been increasing. 

"YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID HARRY" he screams, catching me and Niall off guard when his voice booms in the room. 

"I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK WHAT YOU SAY, SHE'S STAYING HERE! THIS IS HER HOME NOW." I scream back frustratingly. 

"I DOUBT SHE EVEN WANT'S TO BE HERE HARRY" he screams back, face red due to his angered mood. 

"CLEARLY, LOUIS DIDN'T TELL YOU EVERYTHING NOW DID HE?" I ask sarcastically, getting more annoyed at the biggest part Louis left out in this entire situation. 

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Liam asks, his voice growing soft at the new information. 

"I guess Louis never told you" I mock, smirking at him. I look at Niall and see him trying to hide his laughter by watching the TV in front of Liam.