Chapter 56

*6 Years Later*
The door opened, making a weird screeching noise.

I rushed downstairs and a smiled formed on my face when I saw my beloved husband walking in lifelessly.

"You're home sweetie."
I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"Yeah. What's for dinner. Work has been hectic lately."
I took his bag and he stretched his arms in the air, walking towards the kitchen.

"Appa? Appa! You're back! Let's go play!"

Eun Seo peeked from upstairs, looking at her father excitedly, running downstairs like an athlete when she's only 5 years old.

"Come here my daughter. I missed you so much."
Jungkook opened his arms widely as Eun Seo jumped into his arms happily.

Jungkook carried her and took her to the kitchen. I cooked dinner for them so we ate together.

They sat across from me. I was looking at them while smiling like an idiot. I never dreamed of having a family.

Just me, my husband, and my daughter, eating a normal dinner together. Everyday.

Jungkook was teasing Eun Seo, using the spoon as a aeroplane.

"Say aah!"
"AAH!"
The aeroplane landed inside Eun Seo's little mouth and the aeroplane got eaten by the child.

I chuckled at their childishness.

After eating, I cleaned up the place and I was washing the dishes until I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

"Hey." Jungkook rested his chin on my shoulder, and gave me a peck on my neck.

"Is she asleep?" I put down the plates and turned around to look at him.

"Of course. I miss you so much even though you're in front of me."
He hugged me tightly and I chuckled.

"I miss you too. I never want to loose you Jungkook."
I hugged him back and we pulled away.

Jungkook pecked my lips and I smiled sheepishly.

===
Let me tell you what happened over the pass 6 years.

After doing "it" with Jungkook that night, I was vomiting and my stomach ached the next day.

Jungkook took me to the hospital and it turns out that I'm pregnant with a baby girl. After so much bickering and blabbering, we finally named our child Jeon Eun Seo.

You should've saw Jungkook's face when we told our parents that I have a baby. He was so excited and happy.

No! BTS did not disband and Diamond Souls are still going on. Instead, Ji Eun and Hyuna joined Diamond Souls. Jae Young joined BTS.

After Ji Eun and the two apologised. We thought that we could forgive them and let them take our places. The girls and boys were fine with it so there's no harm.

Jungkook, on the other hand, however took over his father's place as CEO. His parents and my mum moved to Seoul. Jung Hyun worked with Jungkook.

I became a photographer or a foodtographer. I found out that that's my talent! Taking photos. I have my own shop near our house too. Sometimes I would bring Eun Seo to my shop cause she's just a kid. She can't be alone at home.