Chapter 12

"Y/N, M-Mianhae, but I don't like you... You know I love Ji Eun as much as I love myself.. And you know she's my girlfriend right?..." Jungkook looked at me.

"H-Huh?.."

He's still looking at me, waiting for an answer.

"Y-Yeah... I said I like you as a Sunbae... Not as a guy. F-Forget about what I said just now, I wasn't in my right mind.." Of course, why would I think that he'll like me.

I'm just a stupid potato, big, fat, potato...

"I'm glad you understand Y/N.." he placed his hands on my right shoulder.

Suddenly, he's phone rang and I'm guessing that that's Ji Eun calling him.

"I'll talk to you later then.." I walked away slowly.

He nodded his head and picked up his call.

"Yes princess?" I could already hear him chuckling.

*At the park*
This is the only place that I can think of now. I come here to relieve my stress so why not come here again?

I couldn't control my tears and I ended up bursting in tears.

*Tzuyu's P.O.V.*
I was walking at a park nearby our dorm. Then, I heard someone crying. A girl. A girl is crying.

I listened to the crying sound and followed it and I ended up meeting a crying Y/N sitting on a bench alone.

I slowly approached her and sat beside her.

"What's wrong sweetie?" I took her hands in mine.

"N-Nothing... Just thinking about stuff." She wiped her tears away.

"Tell me, who hurt you?"
"N-No one.. I'm just emotional that's all."

"There must be a reason that you're crying. Tell me who hurt you? I'll make him pay for what he has done to you!"

I tried to be helpful. Y/N has gone through a lot these days. Well, except the day that she has been smiling since morning.

"Nothing happened..." Then she started crying again.

I took her into my embrace and caressed her.

"No matter what happens, know that we are here for you Y/N. Not only us, you have the guys as well." I smiled at her and she smiled back.

But I could see that, that is not a real smile. It's a fake smile. She forced herself to smile.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
I forced myself to smile so that Tzuyu unnie won't get worried.

I don't even know why I told Jungkook that I like him when I know that I'll get hurt. I'm so dumb. I'm getting dumb and dumber day by day.

(A/N: Listen to Ikon - Dumb & Dumber. It's real good. XD)

*Time skip to at night xD, at the dorm*
So me and Tzuyu unnie talked for a bit, and we went to the gym together.

This time, I skipped for 500 times. I thought I was going to faint.. It's so tiring. But I have to do this, for Jungkook, for Taehyung, and for myself to debut.

--
Just when I was about to change into my pyjamas, Mr. Bang had called us to meet him in his office.

So we went to his office. Jennie didn't stop asking questions while we were walking there.

"What is he gonna say??!!"
"What is he gonna do to us?!"
"What will happen?"
"Are we gonna die?!"

"Shut up Jen, he just wants to meet us for some.. Work stuff!" Jisoo covered Jennie's mouth with her hand.