Chapter 35

He pinned me against the wall and pulled me closer to him by my waist.

"W-What are you doing.." I said as I could feel my heart drumming against my ribs.

"Y/N I'm sorry."

That's all he said. Just in a second later, his head landed on my shoulder and he tightened his grip on my waist.

"What's wrong Oppa?" I gently stroked his back.

"I'm sorry my princess. I'm sorry my precious. I'm sorry my baby. I'm sorry my sweetie."

He just kept repeating this word.
I'm sorry
And then words that couples use.
Sweetie, baby, princess, precious

What happened to him?

I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Don't be sorry. Whatever you've done can always be forgiven. I'll be here for you no matter what."

He just kept crying and crying.
So we stood there for awhile.

*Ji Eun's P.O.V.*
Well well, those lovebirds are being too close together.

I slowly took out my phone and secretly took a picture of Y/N and Jungkook.

'This will look good in my collection'
A smirk crept on my face.

"Ji Eun, what are you doing?" Taehyung walked up to me and raised an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing." I put my phone into my pocket and laughed nervously.

"I know what you and Hyuna are planning to do so quit lying to me."
He grabbed my arm when I was about to walk away.

"Oh so she told you hmm? Well, for your information, no one tells me what to do. I'm doing everything I want and nobody can stop me."
I said boldly.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
We're still at the same place, Jungkook's head on my shoulder.

We stood there for about 10 minutes already.
He just didn't stop crying.

"Oppa, I think your we should go back. Your girlfriend might be waiting for you."
I gently pushed him away.

"O-Oh.. Right, my girlfriend."
He wiped his tears with the back of his hand and we head back to where Taehyung and Ji Eun was.

"What took you so long Oppa?"
Ji Eun clung onto Jungkook's arm.

"Oh.. Nothing." He replied.

"Taehyung.. I'm going to leave first. You guys can continue to play."
I grabbed my bag.

"Why? Let me come with you. It's dangerous for a girl to be out alone. Especially for you because you're in Diamo-"

Taehyung spoke up but Jungkook cut him off.

"Because you're in a bad condition."
Jungkook said nervously.

"I'll be okay." After I said that, I turned on my heels and head to the exit.

*Jungkook's P.O.V.*
"Hyung! You almost told her."
I looked at Taehyung angrily.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't show your temper to me. I think it's time to tell her as she can remember some of her past."
Taehyung argued.

"Look, I'm sorry. But I don't want to tell her just yet. I want to start over with her again, have a different life."
I lowered my head, trying to avoid his gaze.

"I understand but don't come crying to me if she ever reject you."
He stormed out of the arcade as I sighed.

"Wow. Feisty, I like it. One point for Taehyung then."
Ji Eun smirked.

"ARGH! Get out of my sight now you bitch!"
I looked at Ji Eun furiously and pointed to the door.

"Okay okay fine. Geez.. Who would even want to date you." She rolled her eyes and walked off sassily.

"I can't live anymore..."
I fell to my knees and ruffled my hair.

•••Y/N's P.O.V.•••
I was walking along in a dark alley to go back to the dorm.

I had an eerie feeling about this. The wind rushed through the air causing it to make whooshing sounds.

Each step I walk, it will make a sound when you eat chips because of the dead leaves scattered on the ground.

I had this feeling... Something or someone is following me. I slowly turned around but there was nothing, only silence.

"I better get out of here quick."
I mumbled to myself.

I turned on my heels and start to fasten my speed.

Then, I heard footsteps, coming closer and closer.

I turned around again, but there was no one.

Suddenly, I felt my mouth being covered by a piece of cloth. There's a weird smell on the cloth.

Just then I realised, someone was holding me tightly from behind. It was a guy.

I tried elbowing his chest but he was too strong. I also tried to wriggle out of his grip but failed.

Why am I so weak?

"Don't worry sweetie, you'll be safe if you cooperate with me." The strange guy said. I could sense him smirking.

"Let... Me... G-Go!" I tried to speak and scream. But with the cloth on my mouth, I ended up making muffling noises.

Then, everything went blurry... and soon, it wasn't blurry anymore. Everything went pitch black.

=======================
*To Be Continued*