Chapter 17

"Y/N, I like you. Very much. Will you be my girlfriend?" He looked deeply into my eyes once again. But this time, he really stared into my soul. He was on his serious-mode...

"Sunbae... Pinch me, hardly." He did what I told him to do and I winced in pain.
This is not a dream. It's reality... I'm not dreaming...
But tears started to form in my eyes out of the blue.

"Why? You don't want to be my girlfriend?" He asked in a worried tone.
"N-No! I-I just need some time to think about it.." I stuttered.

What if he's just using me? What if he wants me to be his girlfriend just because he has no one to play with? What if he dumps me? What if-

"I won't dump you Y/N, I won't use you, I don't want you to be my girlfriend just because I lost Ji Eun." He pulled me into a hug and caressed my hair gently. "I'll protect you forever Y/N. I would take a bullet for you Y/N. So please just trust me." I guess he answered all the questions that have been lingering in my head.

But I still don't know what to choose... What if he's just acting it out?.. I'm scared. I'm scared to get hurt again. And I'm especially scared to get hurt by the one I like the most. I like him too, but I'm scared.. I'm just a stupid scaredy cat.

I gently pushed him away from me causing us to break the hug.
"Give me some time please. I trust you and all but.. I just need some time." He nodded in response.

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*
Is this the feeling that Y/N was having when Jungkook was dating Ji Eun? Is this the horrible feeling?
The horrible feeling of being left alone, abandoned, betrayed.

I saw and heard everything. I may have crossed the line a little too much that day.
I was ignoring Y/N these few days. This isn't what I wanted. This isn't what I wanted at all!

I was just walking around the park and there was where I saw Jungkook and Y/N together.
I clenched my fist into a ball. I will be lying if I said that I'm not jealous.
I can feel all kinds of emotions boiling in my stomach.

Jealousy, angriness, sadness, all kinds of mixed feelings. 

I couldn't take it anymore. How could he kiss her? I mean I know it's just on the cheek but how could he?!
I walked up to them, interrupting their conversation.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
While we were talking, I saw Taehyung walking up to us.

When our eyes met, I stood up and walked away but he grabbed my wrist and turned me around facing him.

"What do you want? Let me go." I said coldly.
"Why are you ignoring me for so long?" He stared at me intensively.

Jungkook stood up and pushed Taehyung away causing him to let my wrist go.

I quickly hid behind Jungkook.
"Talk to her nicely." Jungkook talked back.

"You're not going to add a "Hyung" there? When did you become so fucking rude huh?" I could feel that Taehyung was going to explode soon so I shook Jungkook's hand a bit.

"She has her reasons. Let her do what she wants. You're not the boss of her life."

Jungkook turned around to face me. He held my cheeks. "Go Y/N, I'll see you later." He gestured me to go.

At first, I hesitated. But then, I just did what he told me. But instead, I hid behind a tree nearby them so I could see what was happening. I have to see what was happening.

*Jungkook's P.O.V.*
"Do you like her that much?" Taehyung gave me a death glare.

"Yeah I like her. So what if I like her?"I tried to sound as bold as I can.

"You're pathetic Jeon Jungkook. You only judge her by her cover. You only like her on the outside not on the inside. Well, I like her on the inside and outside. And you dumped Ji Eun just for Y/N. You're a jerk."

"Don't call me that. I'm not a jerk. I truly like Y/N on the inside and out! You don't know me! You're dumb enough to think that I like her on the outside!" I shouted at him.

Taehyung grabbed my collar and punched me in the face.

I felt blood dripping down from my lips. I wiped my lips and looked at him in disbelief.

"You wanna play rough? Then let's play." I threw a few punches at him and he started bleeding too. Serves him right.

He punched me hardly on my stomach and kicked me. I fell to the ground and held my stomach.

"You, stay away from Y/N. Or I'll kill you." Taehyung gave me a death glare and walked away.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
They fought with each other. Taehyung punched Jungkook and kicked him till he fell to the ground.

What am I going to do? I can't just stand here doing nothing. I must help Jungkook!

After I saw Taehyung walking away, I quickly ran to Jungkook and helped him to stand up.

"Are you okay Sunbae?! How could he do this to you! Can you walk?!" I asked him in a worried tone.

"D-Don't call me Sunbae anymore.." he looked at me while holding his stomach.

"Then what should I call you? I can't-" he cut me off. "Jungkook.. Just Jungkook."

The moment he finished his last words, he fell on me. I held him in my arms firmly so that he won't drop.

Tears kept rolling down from my eyes to my cheeks. It hurts to see him in pain like this.

I took him back to my dorm and laid him down on my bed. I opened my drawer and took out the emergency kit.

Then, I took out a cotton and a small plaster. Jungkook's lips was still bleeding.

I gently used the cotton to wipe his blood away. 
"Ouch!" Jungkook grabbed my wrist and looked at me.

"Yah, you're a man! You're not a woman. Stop moving so that I can help you." I chuckled but he frowned.

He let go my wrist and I continued wiping his blood away while he gritted his teeth, trying to endure the pain.

As I applied the small plaster on his lips, he held my other hand tightly.

"Yah Y/N! It's pain and uncomfortable! Take it off!" He showed me his puppy eyes.

"No Sunba- I mean uh.. J-Jungkook.. You can't take it off or it'll keep bleeding." I said.

"Sit up Jungkook." He sat up and I bent down to reach his level.

"Take off your shirt Jungkook."

========================
*To Be Continued*

Come Back To Me | j.jk ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara