Chapter 4

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
"But I'm Jeon Jungkook." He said sarcastically.
He got me Jungshook! (Y/N's reaction at the pic above XD)

I used my hands to cup my face, I took a few steps back shaking my head, not believing that I'm actually talking face-to-face with my bias... More like arguing. He started yelling at me over a bracelet first...-_- I can't even right now... I don't know what to say.

"And you+trainee+big hit? That's just not it.... This is just too "extra+ordinary"..." The brown-haired boy mumbled.

"Excuse me? What were you saying??"

"Ah! Nothing..."

"Sooooo..... How exactly did you past the audition????" He asked curiously.
"Erm.... I-I somehow managed to p-pass....." I stuttered at the fact that this isn't a dream!
"Erm okay? You should call me sunbae! Since I'm older, or am I? Just DON'T call me "oppa".. It makes me feel old... I don't wanna get old like Jin Hyung... Always nagging!" He said dramatically rolling his eyes.

I chuckled at how cute is. He's much more good-looking in real live! He's so angelic too!!!! I wonder what is his ideal type... Will I get a chance to be with him???

"Hellooooooo?? Earth to the woman that is in front of me!!!" He said waving his hand in front of my faceu.
I then came back to my senses and blushed a bit... Like this is REALITY! It's not a DREAM!

"So! You wanted to go to a convenient store? Follow me. Ah! What's your name?"
"M-My name is Y-Y/F/N!!! I j-just wanted to get a s-soda!!!" I said in my cracked voiceu.

*Third-Person's P.O.V.*
Jungkook took Y/N to buy a soda from a nearby convenient store and head back to the dorms. Jungkook then sent the lady to her dorm and head back to his own dorm with a wide smile on his faceu. The Hyungs noticed that and asked Jungkook what happened. He just said "Cute..." And dozed off to sleep... WITHOUT TAKING A SHOWER!

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
I closed the door after me and there I saw Tzuyu, Jisoo and Jennie sleeping soundly on their beds. I took a quick shower because I can't stand the smell of sweat! Oh my god.... Did Jungkook noticed my horrible smell just now?! I'm so doomed!! What is he going to say if I bump into him tomorrow?! Say that I just came from a rubbish bin?! Uggh! This is so embarrassing! After that, I dozed off into a gooooood sleep and fun fact, I even dreamt about Jungkook!

*Next Morning*
"Ahem! Wake up sleeping beauty!!!!!!"

I slowly opened my eyes just to see 3 worried girls in front of me. "Let me sleep~" I moaned lazily, using the pillow to cover my ears. "Young lady! Wake up and tell us where have you been last night?! We were worried sick!" Jisoo screamed. "Erm hellooooooo?! We're talking! Wake up!!!!!" Tzuyu kicked my back but not that hard. "OW!" I winced in pain. "That's what you get, now tell us what happened yesterday!!!" Jennie nagged. "Wait, first of all, go brush your teeth! You stink! Take a bath, do your business then go to the canteen and tell us every single detail." Tzuyu said after Jennie.

After the girls left, I did my morning routine and picked a comfortable outfit. Then, I went down to the canteen.

*At the canteen, Jungkook's P.O.V*
I saw y/n at the entrance of the canteen.. I didn't even realized that I was staring...
"Yah! Jungkookie! What's up with you?" Taehyung Hyung asked. He followed my gaze and said "Kookie-ah! Do you like that girl over there? How did she pass the audition though... Her size is just... It's just not it.."
"No I don't like her... It's just that I think she's cute. You know I like Ji Eun (IU) right? Hehe.." I chuckled just by hearing Ji Eun's name.

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
I took a short glance at the canteen and WOW it's so cool! Ah! I found them!
I took a seat next to Tzuyu, and then they started to fill me up with questions......-_- I can't even take my food? Srsly?

"What happened to you yesterday night sweetheart?! Are you hurt?!"
"Why did you come back so late? We don't even know what time you came back!"
"Where did you go that you have to come back so late! We were so worried you don't  even know how worried we were!"

I groaned, I was starting to get annoyed now. I know they are just protecting me but I just came back late for 1 night! We barely even know each other!

"Unnie! Can I take my food first? I'm damn hungry!" I finally spoke up. They apologized and I went to take my food.
"You're eating so little? I thought you said you were hungry?!" Tzuyu asked. Can these girls stop acting like their my mum?!!
"I'm on a "serious" diet. I need to go workout at the gym later. Wanna come??" I replied while munching on my toast.
"Sure!" The three girls said in joy at the same time. I chuckled. "I'll tell you everything in the gym later, for now, let me eat in peace!" We all laughed.

*Third-Person's P.O.V*
Little do Y/N know that Jungkook and the other 6 boys have been eyeing on them. Not only Jungkook that has been watching Y/N's every move, but Taehyung has been watching her every second too... What are they thinking?

========================================================================
*Erm so I felt a bit bored and I had nuthing to do so I just decided to write another Chapter.. XD
I hope you enjoyed this Chapter.

I'm bad at talking here... XD Byeee~

*To Be Continued*