Chapter 24

"E-Eomma... She's my girlfriend Y/F/N."
Jungkook said while tightening his grip on my hands even more.

"Annyeonghaeyo Auntie. It's nice to meet you."
I gave her one of my sweetest smile.

"Girlfriend? I thought you were dating IU? Jungkook, did you dumped IU just for this Y/N girl?! I can't believe you did that. You're father will be very unpleasant if he hears this. He was so happy when you were dating IU. What happened? IU is a great singer and actor! You lost the opportunity Jungkook! And yet you chose this-"

His mum was giving her extremely long speech but Jungkook cut her off.

"Eomma! How could you say that? The past is the past! Now, I'm with Y/N and I'm even happier being with Y/N. Plus, Ji Eun is the one who dumped me!"

Jungkook said furiously.

"I'm so sorry Y/N.. I shouldn't have took you here in the first place." He hugged me.

"N-No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have followed you here. I'll just go home now. It was nice meeting you Auntie. I hope we'll see each other again."

I bowed down to his mum and I was going to walk away but Jungkook held my wrist tightly, not letting me go.

"No Y/N. You're not going anywhere."

"I need to bring the food to my mum's place remember?.." I looked down.

"Stay here, we'll go together later. I'm sure she's still sleeping."
Jungkook pulled me nearer to him 

"W-Wait.. Did you sleep in her house yesterday?!"
His mum's eyes widen.

"Yeah I did and it's the most comfortable place I've ever slept! Plus, Y/N's mum is so kind and fun. Unlike you.."

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Suddenly, we saw a man coming out from Jungkook's house.

I saw Jungkook and his mum bowing down so I bowed too.

"Abeoji..(Father in Korean, but with FULL respect XD I can't explain things!)"

He bit his lips. I could tell that he's nervous.

"Why are you creating problems in the morning?"

That should be Jungkook's father.

"I-I'm sorry." Jungkook looked down.

"Who are you?" His father turned to me and looked at me suspiciously.

"U-Umm.. I-I'm Y/N.. N-Nice to meet you."
I chuckled nervously.

"Abeoji, this is Y/N, my girlfriend."
He slightly smiled.

"Girlfriend you say?" He took a deep sigh.
"Come in and we'll talk. You too Y/N."
And he and Jungkook's mum went in the house.

"D-Did my parents scared you? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought you here. I knew they'd act like this." He hugged me and patted my head.

"No, not at all. I'm sure your parents has their reasons. Ji Eun is successful after all."
I looked down.

"You're even successful than her and they don't even know you. I feel like they're living under a nutshell."
He rolled his eyes while I chuckled.

"I'm willing to do anything for you and your parents Jungkook. Now let's go in, they must be waiting for us."
I said, smiling sheepishly at him.

He nodded. He took my hand and we went into his house.

•••In the living room•••
"Explain yourself Jeon Jungkook."
We all sat on the sofa while Jungkook's father sat in the middle.

"Ji Eun dumped me so now I'm dating Y/N. That's all father."
Jungkook said firmly.

"What did you do to make Ji Eun dump you?"
He put his hands behind his head and leaned on the couch.

"I went on a world tour for 6 months and I guess she got bored and cheated on me."
Jungkook looked annoyed.

"Then, who is this Y/N? How did you two met."
His father looked at me coldly.

Jungkook explained everything to his father as I bit my lip. I was so nervous.

"Very well. She's from a group huh?"

"Yes uncle, I'm from a girl group called Diamond Souls and my stage name is K.C."
I smiled sweetly at him.

"Okay. That's all I want to know. You can do anything with your life Jungkook. As long as it doesn't involve with my business."
His father got up and went to his room I suppose.

Jungkook sighed.

"Eomma, we bought food for you and father. I'm going to send Y/N back first okay?"
Jungkook handed his mum the food.

We said our goodbyes to his mum and left.

*On The Way To Y/N's house*
"Your father said something about business. Is there anything that I don't know?"
I looked at him curiously.

"N-Nothing. You heard it wrongly."
He smiled back.

"Why? Are you keeping something from me?"
I stopped walking as he stopped too.
I was desperate to get an answer.

"It's nothing Y/N. Your mum will be hungry. Let's go."
Jungkook pulled my hand but I pushed his hand away.

"Tell me. What are you keeping from me?"
I looked at him coldly.

"I can't tell you this Y/N. It's only between me and my family's business. Come on."

"Aren't couples suppose to tell each other everything?" I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head.

"I'll tell you when it's time Y/N. Come on, don't act like a child. Your mum must be starving."
He dragged me to my house as I sighed.

•••
"Yah! I'm starving! Where's the food?"
My mum yelled from the dining room as we entered the house.

"Sorry for making you wait Auntie. We went to somewhere else just now."
Jungkook bowed.

I gave my mum the food and went up to my room, not even saying "hi" to her.

"Yah you rude girl! Aren't you gonna say "hi" to me or something before you go up?!"
I heard my mum shouting as I walked up the stairs.

"I'll go check on her Auntie."

•••
I closed my door and stood in the middle of my room.

What is Jungkook hiding from me? And why does he want to hide it?

=====================
*Sorry for any mistakes but I'm not completely sorry BECAUSE I KEPT THINKING ABOUT JUNGKOOK ON DA WHEELCHAIR!

=====================*Sorry for any mistakes but I'm not completely sorry BECAUSE I KEPT THINKING ABOUT JUNGKOOK ON DA WHEELCHAIR!

THIS IS TOO MUCH TO TAKE IN! SO THEIR NEW ALBUM IS "LOVE YOURSELF" JUST LIKE RAPMON SAID. "Love yourself, Love myself"

HE ACTUALLY GAVE US A HINT! xD

I'll stop shouting now xD

*To Be Continued*