Chapter 8

"Annyeong Y/N... Is this what you wanted?"

Ahh! It was Taehyung Sunbae... That scared the freak out of me!!!

"Ah... Y-Yes Sunbae.... I uh.. was too short to uh.. you know.." I said awkwardly, trying to hide my face which is red like a tomato.

"Too short to get it? Hmm?" He teased. "Y/N-ah.. You really should drink more milk." He said while chuckling.

Is he telling me that I'm short?... I mean I am kinda short...

I quickly took the book from his hands and ran away from him. I'm just too embarrassed to even look at him...

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*
What was that... She was quite cute...

I walked out of the isle and I saw Y/N sitting down on a table reading the book. I slowly walked towards her.

"Erm... Mind if I sit here with you? I uhh... need to study.. Yeah! Study!"

"S-Sure..." She replied. I randomly picked a book from a shelf and sat across her.

*A few minutes later, Y/N's P.O.V.*
We were reading until I saw a girl and a boy wearing black masks entered the library. The boy looks so familiar though... They were holding hands... I wish someone would hold my hand like that...

"Yah! Y/N? What are you looking at?" Taehyung brought me back to my senses. "Hmm? N-Nothing.. Just erm... thinking about stuff..." I said looking away from the couple.

*Taehyung's P.O.V.*
I saw Y/N looking at something so I followed her gaze. She was looking at a girl and a boy holding hands and wearing black masks... She even focused on their hands together. Is she.. jealous?...

"Yah! Y/N? What are you looking at?"

"Hmm? N-Nothing... Just erm.. thinking about stuff..." she said looking away from them.

I nodded. Before I came, Jungkook did said that he is gonna bring Ji Eun to a library since Ji Eun likes reading.. But he didn't say which one. I wonder if that's Ji Eun and Jungkook.

"Hey Y/N, I'm going to pick another book. Stay here, ok?" She nodded. I got up and went to the isle where the two person went. I saw them, still holding hands so I walked up to them.

"Jungkookie? Is that you?" The boy turned around and slightly pulled down his mask. So it IS Jungkook!

"Hyung? What are you doing here?"
"Ah! I'm here with Y/N.. And she is...." I looked at the girl and she slightly pulled down her mask.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taehyung-sshi! I'm Ji Eun, IU!" Ah, so she's Ji Eun..

"Are you two already dating?!" I asked them, I'm not really surprised. "A-Aniya Hyung.. We're just uhh.. "normal" dating. Not officially dating.." The maknae replied shyly.

"I see..." I nodded. I took another book before returning to my seat. 

*Y/N's P.O.V.*
"Sunbaenim, what took you so long to just pick another book?" I saw Taehyung coming back.

"There's so many good books here that I can't even choose which one to read." He said while scratching his neck.

"Okay..." I get up of my seat. I finished my book so I'm gonna pick another random book to read.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung asked, gulping? Why is he gulping? "Getting another book. Why?" "N-Nothing..." I nodded. Weird...

Just when I was picking a book, I saw the couples from before. This time, they wasn't wearing their mask. I saw the boy and the girl, chuckling happily... and when I saw his and her face clearly, I felt like I was going to faint.. It's Jungkook and Ji Eun... Holding hands, looking into each other's eyes, chuckling happily together, flipping through pages together, wearing couple clothes, couple mask, couple shoes, couple caps...

I ran to Taehyung and told him that I wanted to leave and he just sighed and nodded. Did he know about this? Did he know that they are dating? Wait... Are they really dating?

Tears start streaming down to my cheeks while Taehyung took my wrist and dragged me out of the library.

Taehyung sat me down on a bench nearby the library and started stroking my back to calm me down. I just cried and cried, that's all I can do at that situation...

"I'm sorry, Y/N. You must've been very hurt. I know you like Jungkook very much."

Taehyung you jerk... you didn't tell me, that's why you gulped. You was scared that I might see them and get hurt.. You bad and good jerk.

Taehyung took me into his embrace, still calming me down. I continuously hit his chest while crying on his shoulder.

"I'm sorry Sunbae.. But you're a bad jerk. Why didn't you tell me about this ..."

"I'm sorry Y/N... Now, you have me."

I wrapped my hands around Taehyung's neck, still crying on his shoulder.

"Let's go home, Sunbae.."
"Huh?"

"I wanna go back to the dorm..."
"Okay, I'll take you there..."

*At the girls dorm, Taehyung's P.O.V.*
On the way to the dorm, Y/N fell asleep while crying. So I carried her bridal style and head to the dorm.

I knocked on the door and soon, Tzuyu opened the door.

"Ommo! What happened to Y/N?!" Tzuyu asked while Jisoo and Jennie came to the door as well.

"She fell asleep while crying.." The girls made way for me to get in the dorm. I slowly put Y/N down on her bed and covered her with her blanket.

"Let her sleep as long as she wants. She had a rough day..." I told the girls, looked at Y/N one last time and head out.

*Tzuyu's P.O.V.*
"Poor Y/N.. What happened to her..." Jisoo said. "We should help her! And I know what will cheer her up!" Jennie said after Jisoo.

"What?" I looked at Jennie curiously.

"Jungkook oppa!" Jennie said smiling. "She'll surely be happy again once she sees Jungkook Oppa!"

"It kinda make sense.. Since when did Jungkook Oppa made Y/N cry? He only made Y/N jumped, smile, chuckle, laugh, and all those happy things! Of course she'll be happy once she sees Jungkook Oppa!" Jisoo agreed.

I nodded my head and called Jungkook.

*On the phone*

Tzuyu:
Oppa, can you come to our dorm now?

Jungkook:
Why? What happened?

Tzuyu:
Y/N is having a hard time..
We thought you could come and maybe cheer her up a bit...

Jungkook:
Ah.. But I'm with Ji Eun...

Tzuyu:
Please? For Y/N..

Jungkook:
Araseo.. I'll come as soon as possible.

Tzuyu:
Gomawo...

*End of conversation on the phone*

*After a few hours, Y/N's P.O.V.*
I woke up, feeling a pair of hands on mine. When I sat up, I saw Jungkook's hands on mine, his head laying on the side of my bed.

"A-Are you awake Y/N?" He said blinking his eyes. I couldn't look at him anymore. He is the reason why I cried, why I hit Taehyung, he made me hate him for a small matter.

"Mianhae Jungkook Sunbae, but I hate you... Please don't come near me. Leave..." 

============================
*Sowwy I haven't been uploading for awhile... I've been very busy and sick... so yeah this is quite a long Chapter...

Byeee! I'm sowwy Jungkook, I don't hate you!!!!

*To be continued*