Chapter 55

(A/N: Long Chapter ahead! Grab your popcorns, drinks and snacks, buckle your seat belts and get ready to rock and roll! *Dat ish cringy af* And I suggest you to on dat song above while reading because I legit cried while re-reading what I wrote lmao)

"W-Will you marry me?"
He opened the red box, revealing a beautiful diamond ring.

I was speechless. My eyes widened, my mouth was opened but nothing came out.

A tear escaped my eye, I was filled with happiness.

"Why wouldn't I? I will Jungkook. I WILL, OMG I WILL PABO!" (Me AF)
I finally managed to say out loud.

He smiled.
"I'll take that as a yes."

He took out the ring and placed it on my fourth finger as the clock struck 12am.

Fireworks blasted in the blue sky that was filled with uncountable stars. Water splashed out from the ground around us.

There were different colours of lights under the water, which made them glow and colourful.

Suddenly, people started to come out from the bushes, trees, everywhere and cheered for me and Jungkook who were surrounded by the splashing water.

I smiled and more tears ran down from my eyes. My vision got blurry because of my tears of happiness.

Jungkook stood up and wiped my tears with his thumb. He pulled me in for a hug.

The hug was warm, warmer than the usual hug. I felt so safe and protected in his arms.

The waters eventually disappeared and everyone, the girls, the boys, Mr Bang, Jungkook's mum and dad, MY mum!

They were all here, they ran to me and gave me a group hug.

All my relatives, Jungkook's relative, all my friends from high school, middle school, kindergarten. They were all here. I mean it. All here!

They were other strangers that were strolling in Han River also came to congratulate us.

I looked at Jungkook, my teeth was clearly visible for him to see. I was smiling widely like an idiot.

"Saranghae Y/N."
He kissed my forehead and I chuckled.

"Congratulations my daughter! I didn't think that you would marry anyone!"
My mum came and hugged me tightly again.

"Mum! When did you even get to Seoul! You didn't even tell me."
I cried out loud.

"Well Jungkook was nice enough to buy me a train ticket and booked me a hotel."
She chuckled.

"Gosh. I'm so happy!"
I ran back to Jungkook and he carried me, swinging me around in circles.

"Yah! Put me down!"
I giggled.

"Araseo princess."
He placed me down and kissed me once again.

My forehead rested on his as soon as he broke the kiss.