Chapter 21: You're Back

SURPRISE!!!!! I'm back, lovelies and its not even next week like I said. Lol, I was in a good mood today.

Brad Rodriguez

"You idiot!" I screamed. "That was our most valuable business deal. You know what? I don't care anymore; you're fired."

"But, sir, I have a family and I promise, I can fix this. I won't upset you anymore. I have meetings set up at three with new business men," the man said, as he trembled in his seat. The man was a idiot. First, he blew off the companies' most important deal of the year and now stupid man can't even talk to me without sounding like a kiss up.

"Then you better do something in the next twenty four hours or you can say 'sayonara' to your job." I growled and I got up, slamming the door as I walked out the office. Usually, I was a pretty chill person in the afternoon but I was sick of all these workers. Not only did I have personal issues to deal with at home, I had to cone to work and deal with workers who acted like they were new to the job. I work my butt off for this company I got from my father and it seems no one appreciates that.

I had to admit though, the reason why I am way more sensitive than usual is because Jackie is not here. I hate to say it but I miss her deeply and in the three weeks that I have not seen her, it seems like it's been a year. It seems like Jackie is the one who keeps me calm. I have come to realize over these last few days that without my wife, I am just a cold man. I do not know if I like that idea or not. That's actually quite comical.

Walking into my house, I took off my shoes and I mentally prepared myself for a lonely day as always. I did not eat most days because Jackie was not here to cook me anything. To be honest, I have not ate in about three days. But then I heard water running in the kitchen.

Who could possibly be here? Maybe it's Annie.

Walking in my kitchen, I caught sight of a person I never thought I would see any time soon. It was Jackie humming a song as she stood cooking by the stove. But she did not notice I was there and I did not care. I just stared at her beautiful face and her peaceful state while she looked down into a pot, stirring something.

I walked up behind her, grabbing her hips in between my hands. I placed my lips on her neck, kissing it as I buried my face in her neck. I had missed her so much and even though I was too arrogant to say it, I was not too arrogant to show it.

"Oh my goodness! Brad, you scared me!" She exclaimed, putting her hands up to her heart to try and catch her breath.

"Sorry," I replied nonchalantly as I kept kissing her soft neck. I picked up part of the necklace that I gave her around her neck to look at it. It looked so beautiful in her and I did not even think she would wear it. It looks like my hard work to woo her did pay off at least a little bit.

"Good heavens, what is it with you today? Let me breathe so I can cook," she giggled.

"You can cook later," I mumbled as I turned her around. I looked into her eyes and I said what I always say, "Come closer to my face."

She obeyed what I said and I attached my lips to her soft, pink lips. She closed her eyes and she blushed so hard that she looked like a red rose in Spring time. I bit her lips and she gasped, as I picked her up, plopping her body up on a counter top.

As I pecked her lips multiple times, I said, "You're back."

"Yes, I am but Brad-"

I cut her off as I bit her neck and her hands came up to the back of my hair, rubbing it.

"Brad, I'm pregnant," she blurted out.

"Great," I said. I have always loved kids so it was not a big deal to me if she was pregnant. After all, she did want kids and I was fine with that. I was fine with all that except for her getting a job. That is why I even agreed to give her kids. She wanted some stupid babysitting job when she could have been straightforward to me in the first place that she wanted kids.