{Dream 3rd person.}

The sun crept onto the city of Volterra, as it awoke. Among a certain window the sunshine shone through, it gently fell on a what all young girls dream of. A king and queen cuddled together, as the king laid on his back his queen laid on top, clinging on to him almost like a protective armour.

The young queen, turned her head gently and was met with the sun rays shining on her face. With a small groan of discomfort the king had already turned the queen's head. Hiding her from it's glare, the blonde haired king closed his eyes in comfort.

After a few more minutes of a comfortable silence, the king gently shifted his queen allowing her to cling onto him like a koala clinging onto it's bamboo tree. Letting out a small laugh, he looked over his queens face.

Such beauty lay next to him, her glow so radiant even the sun tried to compete with her. Her soft, rhythmic breathing could be heard. As the king gently caressed her cheek, carefully brushing his thumb over her delicate cheek. He allowed his eyes to travel over his sleeping beauty.

It was silent before the sound of paws hitting the ground, filled the kings ears. Smiling he gently got up and opened the door for the young pups, before slipping back into the bed his mates needy position.

Soon enough a Husky pup and a Chow chow, going by the names Valentine and Athena ran in. Eager to jump onto their owners bed, they quick moved into the run, Valentine face planting into the plush carpet.

"Ah, what are you forgetting?"

Spoke the young king, scolding at the puppies as if they were children. The pups let out small yelps before running back to the door and gently nudging it closed. Soon they made their way up the bed, using the kings robes as a ladder.

It took a while before finally, they rolled over the kings large body. Carefully moving around the queens head and laying down on next to her and gently nuzzling into her.

The queen gently stretched out and started to open her eyes, feeling an extra weight on her bed. Soon her eyes opened, showing her bright sea blue eyes. Her eyes met with a crimson pair and she smiled lazily, a look of adoration on her face as her hands gently stroked over kings face.

Enjoying the feeling of her mate she nuzzled closer to him, still slightly tired as she closed her eyes listening to the noises in the castle soon enough, two pairs of footsteps made there was to the room. She grinned and ever so carefully rolled off the king, cuddling into her two pups, which both nuzzled her back in affection.

The door soon opened, revealing the other two kings, who smiled in adoration seeing their queen and the two pups, showering each other with affection. The two pups soon noticed that the queen was still tired and gave her body a little nudge pushing her back to the king on the bed, before slipping off and making their way to their own plush beds.

Laying on her back, the first king laid his head on her chest, placing his ear directly over her heart. The other two, made their way to the bed. Slipping off their robes and shoes before climbing into the bed.

One occupied the queens left side, nuzzling his head against her neck. While the other placed his head on her stomach, wrapping his arms around her abdomen.

The duvet, was taken off the queen as she started to doze off. Having the feeling of her mates around her, letting out a small sigh of comfort, her three mates purred back in agreement before letting the queen drift off, a lazy smile on her face.