"Emily where have you been? I went to your room and I found your doll, let's play!"

Rose said so, while carrying Emily's porcelain doll, Rose was just 8 years old and Emily was 9 years old. 

"Honey, we have to talk about something."

My uncle Earl said to his wife Leslie.

"What is it honey?"

Aunt replied then she glared her eyes on Emily. And both Earl and Leslie went inside. Emily and Rose remained outside and played the doll. 

When Earl and Leslie entered the house, they went into their room and talked about what Emily said to her. 

"No, that was a lie, I was with you last night right?"

Mother said angrily,

"But Emily never tells a lie."

"You believe her more than your wife? How could you?"

Leslie started to wipe her eyes, and Earl thought she was crying already.

"Shhhhh... okay, alright I believe you."

Earl said so then she hugged mother and mother while hugging was actually smiling. 

"Okay, I'll go back to cleaning now."

Mother said and she went outside the room. And then Earl remained in their room and went back to sleep again. 

But it was a lie, mother did not went anywhere to clean, she went outside where Emily and Rose was playing. She then grabbed Emily with her, but Emily did not want to, Emily screamed but Earl was in his room and he can't hear them. Mother then scolded his daughter Rose to stay put and Emily and mother went to the basement. Rose did not know what to do. So she went inside and went upstairs, she saw Emily and mother into the basement, but Rose continued to go to her father's room. 

When Rose was in his father's room, both of them suddenly heard a scream. And Earl went down to check in the basement. And after that event, Emily and Earl were never seen again.

TO BE CONTINUED........

...........................................................

 Shocked?  Well everything happened has a story behind it.

Vhersatile !

Keep updated !