"You will forgive me for asking, my lord, but the rehabilitation centre you and your brother manage, it will have everything Alyssa would require?" Lady Kate paused, watching the young man "Alyssa is very fond of luxuries and finds it hard to settle for less."

Ethan saw that the mature lady was giving her daughter up readily, he was unsure if it was a portrayal of strength or weakness. That she was strong enough to let go of her eldest daughter out of sight to conquer a different world or too weak to witness her be ill and not be able to do anything to help her.

"Do not worry yourself about the little details, madam. We currently only have 3 other patients to ensure our time and efforts are divided equally and most effectively. We have dealt with a similar case as Alyssa's and we are still in contact with the girl. She is doing quite well, raising a baby boy. Alyssa will be well taken care of." She took his hand and patted it, in reality, she had an urge to hug the boy and thank him for trying to save her family.

"I fear I have to send her off unexpectedly or she may cause a fuss that could damage her health even further, you would not think me an evil mother if I ask you to be discreet about her departure. I will only tell her in the morning that she must leave."

Ethan nodded, he supposed he could understand the intentions. He had seen the anger she harboured just from meeting him, he had heard of her collapse, he couldn't imagine her reaction to her planned 'abduction'.

Honey played on the piano that evening, gracing everyone's ears with some light melodic tunes that carried everyone to faraway places. Rosalie clapped over-enthusiastically, she had been unaware her sister was so accomplished. James wanted to kiss the fingertips that had tapped so gently on the piano keys and then kiss her lips to reward her for entertaining everyone so well. He looked towards Rosalie whose claps were filling his ears and singing loudly, disrupting his reverie.

"Rosalie, you should play us a little something," The girl in question stopped clapping her eyes widening,

"I could not possibly, not after such a beautiful performance. No, I am certain, I would only bring down sheer pain onto your ears. Let us keep this bliss a little longer, Honey's has blessed us with." Rosalie's voice was desperate. She could play the basics of various songs but she was not in the mood to be ridiculed. Blake watched her weasel her way out of this.

"The Lady doth protest too much," Blake interrupted, he saw something like a silver flash in her eyes when she turned to look at him. He swore it was the glint of a knife, he smiled keeping laughter to himself. There was a slight ring of laughter that filled the room. Rosalie allowed her tension to slide away as the attention turned away from her and the piano.

The party separated to retire for the evening, over the past week Blake and Rosalie had developed a habit of stealing a quick kiss before bed. The secrecy disrupted Rosalie's inner thoughts but the thrill of kissing behind a curtain or an open door supplemented an addictive sweetness. That evening Blake pulled Rosalie into the Library as she walked past the door aiming for the stairs.

She allowed herself to be pulled into the room, melting into his body's comfort, his back closing the door as he twirled her in. His mouth found hers and he unbridled the appetite he had been suppressing the whole night as he watched her every move. Rosalie allowed herself to be consumed by the emotions of comfort and desire she found each time he kissed her. Every fibre of her awoke and ease flooding her senses. She hadn't known what it felt like to be wanted, to be worshipped.

"I will speak to your father tomorrow," Blake murmured against Rosalie's forehead.

"It is overdue, I suppose." Rosalie was unsure of the revelation; she had wanted to put everything out in the open but she also wanted the secret to last a little longer, it made it less real.