Chapter Fifteen

Third Person POV
Roman opened the draw revealing all of the dvd's he owned.

Missy's face instantly lifted when she saw the array of movies she had to choose from. One movie in particular caught her eye.

She pulled it out and heard Roman gasp.

"What?" she asked, turning to face the prince like trait.

"Oh, nothing. It's just that was..." Roman trailed off, biting his lip and shaking his head.

Missy rolled her eyes, "I know it was his favourite movie Ro, which is why I want to watch it. You have no idea how many times he's stumbled upon his real world room and it's been filled with colour, then suddenly he'll just burst out in song. It's so funny." she said, a wide smile on her face, although the pain shone through in her eyes.

Roman cocked his head to the side, "I thought that you couldn't leave the Mindscape." he said, in quite a questioning tone.

Missy shook her head no, "Of course I can leave. But only when Vir-ANX has enough energy, he kinda shares with me you could say. Also I can only go wherever he is, so technically I can't leave but I can." she tried to explain, not quite sure if it made sense, her mind was sort of still fuzzy from all the crying and screaming.

"So basically, you are like an apprentice of sorts, you can only go where your mentor goes. So that means-"

"I'm trapped in the Mindscape until  Anx gets back. Mhm, it's a hard knock life for me." Missy said, smirking at her reference  before making her way over to the dvd player.

Roman blinked a few times and made a mental note.

*Get to know Missy better

Missy got the dvd in the player and looked back at Roman, "Hey, where's the remote? We won't be watching anything if I can't get the TV on."  she said.

Roman scratched the back of his neck, "Uh, I'm not sure actually." he said.

Missy gave him an 'Are you fucking serious?' stare.

Roman nodded, biting his lip. 

"Come on, let's  find this remote. Your room needs a clean anyway." Missy said, standing up and moving to one side of the room.

"Hey! I like to call it fashionably out of place." Roman said, getting up and starting to sort through stuff.

After about five minutes, Missy let out a squeal.

Missy's POV

I knew it, I knew there was something going on between them!

Sitting in front of me was one of Virgil's favourite posters and one of his eye shadow pallets.

"What did you find the remo-ohhhh" I heard Roman behind.

"I swear it's not what-"

"I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!" I chanted dancing around where I was standing.

Roman groaned, covering his face, obviously embarrassed.

I stopped dancing and looked at him, he was ghostly pale, I started to worry.

"Ro, Ro are you okay?" I asked, walking over to him, I tried to touch his arm but he flinched away.

"Awe, Ro, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or embarrass you. I'm only kidding. I  only want to know why you have Anx's favourite Nightmare Before Christmas poster." I say.

His removes his hands from his face and I see the tears forming in his eyes.

"It's not very Prince-like you know. Stealing." he managed to get out.

I bit my lip, "Look, Ro, it's fine. I promise I won't tell Anx, I thought it was something different. Just he..." I trailed off, shaking my head, "I'll just leave." I whisper, walking towards the door.

"Miss-" I didn't hear him finish his sentence as I got a sharp ringing in my ears.

'Shit'