Plz leave me alone

" The Worst"

Tell me what you say now
Tell me what you say?
You said that you would come again
You (said) that we would remain friends but
You know that I do not depend on
Nothing or no one
So why would you show up
So uninvited then
Just change my mind like that

Please don't take this personal
But you ain't shit
And you weren't special
Til I made you so
You better act like you know
That I've been through worse than you
I just can't keep running away
(But I don't need you)

Everybody's like
He's no item
Please don't like em
He don't wife em
He one nights em
I never listened
No
I shoulda figured though
All that shit you was spittin'
So unoriginal
But it was you
So I was with it
Then tell you the truth
Wish we never did it.

McKenzie's POV

I looked up and there stood a Rashawn's look a like, Whoo I was so happy. The stranger just kept looking at me like I was a bag of money then he helped me up and I dusted myself off " Mckenzie is that u" the stranger asked. I took a closer look and there stood my enemy , I backed up a little bit so that we aren't as close as we were. He came closer to me " Back the fuck up" I yelled at him. I turned around to walk away but he grabbed my arm " Wait, umm I just wanted to see how are you doing" he said sounding like he was sincere. BBBBUUTTTT I don't give a fuck he can suck a dick and die quick. I turned around to face him " Oh, well um I got hit by a car and was in a coma for like 3 months" I said looking like I was bored with this conversation. "Duh I know that" He said with a chuckle. "Ok did you know that I loved you and I thought u was different yeah what about that know what fuck u and leave me the hell alone I don't never wanna talk to you again like I mean ever BBYYEEE Rashawn" I said And surprising I didn't shed not one tear. I limped back to the elevator leaving Rashawn looking dumbfounded. Making it back to my room I took my shoes off and got in bed and drifted back to sleep.

Next day..............

I woke up to the smell of nothing not a damn thing. I got up and went into the bathroom and took a shower, letting the hot steamy water run down my back and washing my hair. After getting out I placed my brace back on and put on a nike sports bra and some sophie shorts and lotion my legs. I walked out my room with my towel still wrapped around my head to find nobody here "STTAACCCYYYYYYYY" I called still walking around the condo. Nobody answered so I figured nobody was here. I walked to the fridge no find it empty the was nothing in here. Searching the cabinets there wasn't even noodles. "UHHHHHHH" I huffed and walked back into my room and laid back down flipping thru my channels finding not to watch. I got back up and rambled thru my closet to find my clothes I decided to just keep on what I had on it wasn't bad right. The front door opened and slammed and I heard shuffling coming were I was. "Um who is that" I asked. My door opened and in popped a very happy Stacy. "Chill out its just me" she said and sat on my bed. I walked back out the closet and sat beside her. "Oh well im hungry where the fuck is the food" I asked and rubbed my belly. She shrugged her shoulders "ion know take yo ass and go buy some hell". I gave her and quick glare and slide my Nike running shoes and grabbed my purse and left. When the elevator came to a stop I limped off the elevator and into the lobby. I heard arguing to the left of me and there stood Rashawn and That little dark chick arguing making a huge scene. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, im guessing the little bitch heard me Because she turned to me "DO we have a problem are we bothering you" she said with extra attitude. I turned around and limped back towards her way "are you talking to me, well first off I would watch who tf u talking too like that ok it would be a shame for your little boyfriend or whatever to watch you get beat the hell up I already slapped your ass once" I said to her then I flipped my hair and walked off. I walked out the building and all I saw was a busy highway and cars coming left to right. I took a left and turned a corner looking for a store or some shit and I came across a small booth with a girl sitting down biting her finger nails. Across the bottom of the table it read "Dolls modeling Inc." I slowly walked towards the booth and grabbed a flyer it read.....

" Welcome you have picked up an exclusive flyer to be one of the hottest girls around...... Everybody will know your name, you will kick it with big times, ballers, athletes etc. If you like to have money in your hand, I would be happy to give it to you all you have to do is sign up and we will be surely happy to give u a call

~Sincerely, " The dolls"

A smile spread across my face like a kid in a candy store. This could be a huge change for me, everybody will know my name and I will be on top. The lady just stood and stared at me "So are you interested or not" She said. I gave her a quick nod and picked up the sign up sheet and started writing down my information.

"Ok ummm... McKenzie I need a quick picked of you and then we will be done here" She said while grabbing her camera.

I stammered a little because I really didn't have a pose right off the top of my head, then I came up with a perfect pose. After taking about 5 pictures she said that they will be in touch in 2 or three days. I picked my purse off the ground and kept walking looking left and right till I came across a McDonalds.

"Hi, how may I take your order" the preppy little white girl said at the counter

"Ima take a uhh... 20 piece nugget and a large sweet tea"

" Ok you total is $5.67" she said while I dug through my purse for a ten dollar bill. After she gave me back my change I took a seat beside the window watching the little kids play I the play house laughing as their mothers caught them at the bottom of the slide.

" Mckenzie Ryder" the clerk called.

I got up and grabbed my food admiring this man with smooth chocolate skin, his dreads neatly twisted and pulled up in a ponytail, his true religion out fit, fresh Jordan's or was it his perfect white teeth an a crisp minty breath. I guess i was staring so long that he started to look at me with confusion

"Can i help u ma" he said as his breath sung a sweet song to my nose.

I shook my head no and let the store. When i got back home Stacy was laying on the couch watching Tv while resting a box of chicken and a jar of peanut butter on her swole stomach, dipping the chicken in the peanut butter. I walked right pasted her and into the kitchen placing my food on the counter and eating the nuggets. After I got through I wiped my mouth and threw my wrappers in the trash and went to chill by stacy...............

Im sorry to stop in the middle oft his story because this was going to be a huge chapter but..... Im tired of not getting many votes and comments on other chapters and i feel as tho this story is going no where no here is he deal if i can get 85 votes and 85 comments i will continue to write this story but if not then im deleting it off wattpad😳😳
And hheeeyyy breshon washington

~its simply gottaluvmhe!!!!!