Finding tha hurt puppy!!!***

Stacy's POV

When i dropped kenny off i headed back over to my house to get the room ready. When i walked in my granny was sitting on the couch eating pizza while watching Love and hip hop Alanta. "Hey nanny" i said. She dont like being called granny so i call her nanny, she says it makes her feel old. "Hey girl whats up" she said. "Nanny what i tell u about talking like that" i laughed. "first off who the hell ur light light ass talking to" she said. " um nanny I think its called light bright" i said while laughing hard now. "Aw shut the hell up u knew what i meant cuz u repeated it" she said while now laughing. "anyways nanny i got a favor to ask u" i said in serious mode now. "Whats wrong hit me with it" she said . "ok i have a new friend and her home life is not what it is she think she is the most ugluiest thing that walked the green earth which is no where close to being true and she needs a new place to stay because her mom is on that stuff and she dosent know any of her realtives " i said then looked over at granny. My granny was looking like "wtf". " Hello earth to nanny" i said while waving my hand in her face. "HELL yea she can stay, matter fact she can stay forever if she wants……… ………………………………………… what the hell your light light ass still here for go get her before i give her ur room and put u outside with ruby (ruby is a blue pit) she laughed. I got back up and got my keys. "once again its light bright" i said and ran out the door. "Aw shut the hell up" she scremed.  I got in my car and made my way back over kennys house.

***** 20 minutes later ********

When i pulled up to kennys house i wass finna get out but i saw some man running towards a car putting on his clothes.  2 minutes later i hear a gunshot and a thud coming from her house and here comes a woman running past me. When she left i went up to the door and pushed it open (FUCK KNOCKING  i heard a gunshot)

When i walked in the house a smell hit me it was like ass and potato chips. " Kenny,Kenny" i screamed while walking through the house. i heard a weak moan when i was walking down the hallway.

When i came up to a room i saw blood all over the floor and a limp and shallow breathing body. "oh my fuck gee what the fuck happened" i said

while letting a tear fall and rocking her limp body. I reached in my pocket and called 911.

"911 whats ur emergency" my friend has been shot. "is she still breathing" kinda not really i need some help " ok i need a address " kk hold on let me go look. I put the phone down and ran and looked and ran back to the phone. Ok its 347 highwave st " ok is the person that  got shot a girl or a boy" a girl why "i just needed to know" that was a dumb ass question i just need a fucking doctor ma'am. " ok um the ambulance will be there in 4 minutes  just hold on miss".I hung up the phone and sat by kenny

******* 5 seconds later*******

The people bust through the door and put kenny on a strecher and hauled her off. I got in my car and  followd the ambulance. When we finally got to the hospital they told me to wait in the waiting room untill further notice. I pulled out my phone and got on facebook and posted " for each like i get on this post it gives 1 pray for my friend everybody please pray for her". 5 minutes later i got 89 likes and 77 comments i went through and read them mostly said "i hope she gets better" and stuff but  this caught my eye it said "was it Mckenzie if it was then give me the hospital name and im coming" it was from Rashawn. i inboxed him  and told him yes and Family hospital………… why the fuck he wanna come up here for. Why is he worrying about her anyways he should be worried bout his other bitches an trying not to catch nothing.
~ Stacy's grandma is funny

~kenny is going to stay with stacy

~ Stacy found kenny Yess 

~ Rashawn is worried about Kenny

Sorry it took so long for me to update, but do u see how it feels to not get what u want ANYWAYS sorry for any mistakes i had to do this chapter on my phone…………

5 votes for next chapter!!!!!!!!

~itsss BARBIE BEEEEEYYYOOCCCHHHH!!!!!