chapter 3

Stacy P.O.V

"Finally"

I found the class they placed me in for my time here.

All eyes adverted to me as i made my way in, Slowly scanning the faces of many diverse people. My focus landed on the girl from the bathroom and lucky me there was a seat empty beside her.

"Hey" i spoke as i took my seat and pulled out my pen.

She adverted her eyes from her book to me

"Hey" she squeaked

"Is this class coo or not so maybe I could dip 'fore the woman show up" I asked.

"Doesn't really matter if U here or not, it's whatever" She responded with out evem looking at me.

"Damn girl I jisy wanted to know what was up but its whatevs" I waved her off.

"w-ell um Stop talking to me then. " she rolled her eyes then covered her mouth.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk like that to you it just came out that way " she said and held her head down

" You good girl calm down" I smiled.

She chuckled a little bit and then held her head down.

Time passed and the teacher hasent showed

"Soooo.. do you always sit by yourself?" I asked as I started playing on my phone

"Pretty much, I don't have any friends here " she said holding her head down.

"Oh, damn it's coo though I didn't have friends in my last school either" I said She smiled a little and kept playing with her fingers.

"Uh, Soo wassup with the get up?"

"Huh" she asked

"Girl I'm talking about yo clothes, why they look like that all dirty and stuff" I questioned

She shifted in her seat a little as a single tear rolled down her cheek. "Oh uhm, I fell this morning but it's Ok I got better clothes at home" she lied

"Yea yea, whatever you say"

I was pretty sure the bell rung at least 15 minutes ago, but kids kept coming.

"Damn, if I knew she would've been this late I would've came later" I rolled my eyes and kicked my feet up.

The door opened again and in walked my cousin Ray and his boys I'm guessing.

Rashawn's P.O.V

After that girl ran away crying I brushed that shit off and kept it moving.

"Wassup Baby I been calling and calling and U haven't picked up" Destiny said as she pull on me

"Man aye, I told yo lying ass I was through with you the fuck Soo stay up off me like that ma" I explained as I mushed her fat forehead so I could get in class.

I opened the door nearly knocking destiny ass out and walked in.When I came in i saw o girl that got pants by chris ass and beside her was my Ghetto ass little cousin Stacey with her feet up typing on her phone.

"Damn Stacey I know Dang well they didn't put us in the same class" I laughed

"Oh Shit they really done fucked up now Wassup cuz" She said as she dapped me up.

"Still cooling" I asked. She nodded as I went on to my seat. As I was walking over in came Destiny bugging ass.

"I saw the whole thing, so we fucking with immigrants now Ray, Really wtf do she got that i dont huh huh tell me" Destiny Yelled

" Yo des chill tf out and shut the fuck up"

"Yo son what the fuck that Dory looking bitch say" Stacey called over.

"I wasnt talking to you, Shut the fuck and speak when spoken to" Destiny responded.

Stacey started to reach down into her backpack, i knew exactly what she was going for.

"Yo stacey Chill bro its no that damn serious ight i got this" i told her.

She dropped it back in her backpack and zipped it up as Destiny kept going on and on. When Ms.Whatever ha name is came in.

"Destiny sit your loud butt down or get out"

"You dont tell me what to do Mrs. Walls im having a conversation" Destiny said while not breaking eye contact with me.

"Is that right Destiny, well have a conversation with the office on why i told u to get OUT!"
Mrs. Wall old ass yelled. Destiny rolled her eyes and left.

"Now class if anybody else got some to say, speak up so I can put you out too"

Nobody said nothing

She started teaching so I put my headphones in kicked my feet up and thats how I chilled for the rest of the period