New me!!!!!!!!!!

Mckenzie's POV

After i laid back the lady started to get to work on me.

********2 long hours later******
"All done" the lady said. I turned around in the chair so it was facing the mirror and i was in a huge daze i was beautiful. I looked like i belonged in a music video, she had my long wild nappy curly mexican hair all hot combed to perfection, she added makeup and also someother people did my nails and feet. I felt like a goddess and looked like one too............ the lady left and went back up to the front when she came back she had some clothes drapped over her arm. She handed me the clothes and told me to go put these on, i went in the bathroom and put the clothes, stacy had me a Bulls halfshirt some ripped LA idol booty shorts (dont know what LA idol jeans and shorts are look em up) and some red and black 23's and to top it off a bulls snap back and a huge silver chain that said "FUCK NIGGAS". After i got done putting the stuff on i looked and the mirror and i was straight thugging. I walked out the bathroom and the lady gave me two thumbs up and i smiled. I made way to the front and spotted stacy looking like she was bored Af............... i stopped in front of her and smiled, she gave me a "Get the fuck outta my face bitch" glare..................

Stacy POV

I was sitting in a chair still waiting for Kenny, when this bitch i anit even gone lie the girl was bad Af, came in my face and started smiling like a damn chest cat. "what the fuck u want bitch damn i anit with that gay shit now" i said looked up at her. "Its me beyoch" tha gurl said. I looked at her closly and notice it was Kenny. "Damn kenny girl i didnt even know it was u, mami u bad AF damn girl u finna be pulling ball players, football players, soccer players, even the damn chess team" she said and i was laughing. Stacy called the lady who made me looked like this back up to the front and said "here's 300 dollars you deserve it, you made my girl fine as hell" and gave her a hug. Stacy let go of her and flipped off the lady at the front desk and left.

*******meanwhile*******-*********************************

Ray POV

After that dumb ass bell rang to go i home i wlked outside to my car and guess who was waiting right beside it..................... Destiny stupid ass. DAMN this girl dont get the message to leave me tha fuck alone. "What the hell u want destiny" i said to her and rolled my eyes. "Ray i wanna know what happened between us" she questioned ."Well if you must know it stopped being a us when it became me and u and the crew" i said to her with a blank expression. She looked at me with the Im sooooo sorry face. "Listen Destiny im not in the mood for this bullshit so can u get your ass away from my car" i said while pushing her to the side. She looked at me and walked away. As soon as i was finna drive away chris ole dumb ass came jogging up to my car. "Damn what the fuck u want shit i gotta go check on the trap" i yelled at him. "First off nigga stop yelling at me and secondly Coach is waiting for your ass"he said. "Damn chris tell him i got sick or some shit hell im not finna take that damn test and fail hell naw" i said while rubbing my head. "Man aight u owe me" he said and dapped me. "Bitch nigga charge that shit to the game" i said and rolled out.

As i was making my way to the trap i happned to pass by a salon and see Stacy ghetto ass and some other fine ass chick beside her. So i pulled in the parking lot and got out. When i started walking up to Stacy and that girl Stacy stopped and looked at me. "Damn bro what the fuck u want u stalking and shit" Stacy said and laughed. "Naw i came to see who th(stopped). The girl turned around and i saw it was crybaby, damn stacy fixed her up real nice. "Damn girl u look sexy af" i said. No lie ole girl had a body with a face to match and she was beatiful in the face. Dem shorts she had on made her ass sit up nice and that halfshirt showed her flat belly. "What the fuck u say" she said and was walking towards me. She stopped in front of me and bit her bottom lip making and nigga wanna cuff her ass. "hahahha its funny how earlier u told me off in the hallway and now im sexy u wanna cuff, man get on with that shit im starting a new me and i dont see u in my mere future shit so swerve" she said and walked off. With that i wanted her even more then ever. Stacy ole ghetto ass looked at me and bust out laughing. "she told bro, u have finally been dissed ahahahaha" she laughed in my face..........

~ Mckenzie is beautiful

~ Destiny tried to get ray back but he wasnt having it

~ Excuse me i wanna give a special shoutout to @kimalis for giving this book its first comment!!!!!!!!

is it too much to ask for if i ask for 5 votes on this chapter