Starting the new Mckenzie

Mc'Kenzie's P.O.V

We walked outside and she was walking towards this 2016 black And custom gold range rover.

"this is a nice" I commented

"I know" she simpy replied,getting in starting the car.

"So where are we going going" i asked her.

"ummmmm im thinking south side mall" she smirked. Nodding to reply kept looking out the window and soon sleep took over me.

******mall******

A hard tap woke me up suddenly, I shot my eyes open taking in my surroundings.

Stacey simply got out and stood waiting for me outside of the car. I opened my door and slide out, Stacey then passed me a credit card.

"what am i supposed to do with this" i asked.

"Kenny its yours now Ion care what you do just don't leave laying around cause somebody will steal it trust me" she chuckled.

We walked in the mall and i was so amazed like a kid in a candy store.

I looked around and saw kids from school in here and i know damn well school wasnt over.

"So i meet you at the food court in about 3 hrs" she said then looked at me for comformation. I steaed at her as if she had grown 3 heads.

" uhm no what if I get lost" I asked

"girl if u get lost just scream at the top of your lungs trust me somebody will help you then

I nodded and walked away hmmm.........where to start. I saw a foot academy arcoss from me so i decided to start there.

*********3hrs later************

I made my way over to the food court which i spotted Stacy sittin at a table going ham on something in a sack.

"Hey" I shyly spoke and stacy's eyes grew wide when she saw me"

. "Girl u scared tf outta me, I almost hit you" she said as i sat down.

"so you only got 2 bags outta all the money that was on the card" She questioned

"yea didn't wanaa really over do it"

"Oh" stacy said while stuffing food in her mouth.

"So tell me about you" Stacey inquired

"Its not nothing to really know but, umm...My name is Mc'Kenzie Nicole Ryder and im 17 i love to sing and play softball and run track, im a football trainer and I live with my mom and i didnt really have a childhood because either dopedealers where looking for my mom or the crack wouldn't even free her mind soo she could tend to my needs as a child, I haven't had the best life and I don't know what I did to deserve this life but im coping with the fact that this is my reality " I bawled.

I looked up to see Stacey's soft eyes and a tear sitting in the pit of her eye until she wiped it away. "Look stacy dont cry for me ok" I said with sorrow eyes.

"Omg, how bout u come stay with me?" She asked

"Sorry I cant, I mean life's not that horrific" I explained

" I don't care, your Staying with me if u like it or not" commanded

"Thanks" Whispered as I let go of her

"Wait before we leave we gotta make one more stop THE SALON" she said excitedly.

"OK".

"I got your bags girl" she laughed. " shut the hell up im changing remember" I said. We got in and started driving to the hair salon................

****************AT THE SALON*****************

" Um excuse me I need a stylist for my friend". Stacy said as we walked in.

The rude ass lady looked at Stacy up and down and said " Damn I was doing something shit" while she rolled her eyes and smacked her lips. Stacy looked at her like she was about to kill her.

" Just chill it aint even " I said while pulling her to the back. When she lady brought us to another woman, the other lady said Hi and told me to sit down. I sat down and Stacy said " My friend has been through stuff that wouldn't wish on no one and she needs confidence so surprise me and make her beautiful because we going out". I looked at Stacy like she just lost her damn mind. " I've never been to a club but I guess its gone be my first time......... The lady told me to lay back and get ready for a ride

~ How is she gone look

~ Loving the bond between them

~NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE PICTURES OF THEM AND THE NEW MCKENZIE