what have u done

Stacy POV

This is too funny watching Ray scream and yell like a little ass kid. Oh WAIT don't think kenzie got off easy cuz best believe she gonna get it to. I got up and turnt the TV up while rashawn called me BITCHES and Hoes, I walked up the stairs and went into the bathroom and grabbed hair dye and hair bleach, comb and went into our bedroom. Kenny was till sleep so peacefully in my bed snoring and shit. I lightly put my supplies down and gently climbed in the bed, I turnt her head lightly so that the back of her head was facing me AND I GOT TO WORK.......................................................

McKenzie's POV

Last night was the best for me I had so much fun just hanging out with Ray to tell the truth he is not as bad as I thought. I slowly opened my eyes hearing the TV blaring down stairs and hearing a familiar voice screaming . WHO TF IS YELLING???? I got up rubbing my eyes slowly getting out of the bed noticing a big as red stain on Stacy's bed DAMN she's going to kill me. I flipped the covers over it and ran down stairs hearing the front door getting banged on.... When I reached the living room Stacy was just sitting on the couch acting like she don't hear this loud ass TV and someone banging on the door.    "WTF stacy cut this shit down and answer the fucking door" I yelled over the TV. She looked up at me and slowly cut the TV down. I walked towards the door finna open it when Stacy said " I wouldn't open that if I was u". I looked at her and opened it anyways, and there stood Rashawn with his veins poking out of his neck looking like he was finna kill somebody but it soon soften when we came face to face. He looked at me and he seem to be focused on something on my head. "why in the hell are u beating on the door DAMN" I said and rolled my eyes. " listen don't scream or go crazy but go take a look in the mirror" he replied and started laughing. I gave him a confused look but turned around and walked to the mirror on the wall. The girl staring back at me wasn't it. I screamed at the top of my lungs turning around really fast to find Stacy laughing her ass off. " did u do this'' I said to stacy. She nodded her head trying to hold in her laughs. "I just got my hair redone and u ruined it" I said while eyeing her down. " I don't give a fuck why was yall sleeping I my bed when u got your own" she said getting a attitude. " I don't know but why u questioning me where was u last night, probably fucking Chris" I said but quickly covering my mouth. SHIT!!!! She looked at me with hatred. Rashawn quickly shot over at me. "what tf u just say" she said while making her way over to me. " I said u was fu- (gco) she slammed me on the wall and slapped me hard. I wiped my mouth to find blood on my hand. I got up and slammed her on the couch and repeatly punched her in her face while she scratched and bit me on my face. G-Ma came running down the hall screaming at us to stop. Rashawn pulled me off her, while she just kept kicking and shit. " GET THE FUCK OUT OUR HOUSE U STUPID BITCH" she yelled while getting off the couch. G-Ma was shaking her head, I was finna walk up the stairs to get me stuff when Stacy stopped me " NO BITCH U CAME IN HERE WITH NOTHING THEN U LEAVING WITH NOTHING" I looked at G-ma begging her with my eyes to say nothing but she didn't do nothing but stand there looking like she was finna faint. "Come on Kenny I gotcha" RAY said. I walked out the house with ripped clothes A bloody lip and scratches on my face.......... WHERE TF WAS I GOING NOW??????

YALL WANNA GET MORE THEN VOTE 45 VOTES FOR THIS CHAPTER TOO FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

DAMN STORY ANIT TURNING OUT LIKE U THOUGHT IT WAS>>>>>

~IT BARBIE BBBEEEEEYYYOOOOTTTCCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!