Blessed

*6 and a half years later*

Kenzie Pov

"Throw another piece of ice out of them cups and ima whoop all of yall" i yelled at the twins and Kash

A whole alot has changed in 6years, im going on 25 years old and have finally gotten my life together as of right now im the owner of one of the Hottest hair salons in LA named "Kaye".

Yass i moved to Los Angelos

For a new start and i love this fast city. I have expanded my business to Atlanta and Miami in just a year and a half and is doing well for myself, I've done almost all the celebs hair for their music videos as Beyonce, Kmichelle, Rihanna, and many more

Who knew Kenzie Ryder could do hair, Waittt dont call me Kenzie my name is Kaye Lenoir Miles. How did i get to this point? That night that Ray was killed  i sped off and  found us a room for a week in 3 towns outta eastwing. Then i found a small apartment big enough for me and tha kids. I put tha money up into a saving accounts for rainy days and i vowed to not touch it unless it was serious. Thats when i started doing hair outta my kitchen until i expanded... Trust me it was hard having to raise 3 kids that needed milk and diapers off of a doing hair salary...

We pulled over in the malls parking lot an I  killed the ignition and  looked at the reason im trying to make it.

Everytime i look at The twins i see Stacy.

Jordan's light skin color resembles her sooo much. Jordan is only 7 and thinks every girl that call him cute and adorable wants his little yella ass. I already know that thats gone be my heartbreaker, he has to have the latest Jordan's and Kd's or he will throw a fit.. Dont think he dont know when they come out either cause he knows... Idk if its his light complexion or his curly tapered on the sides fro or his little pearly whites but all tha little 2nd grade girl always wanna have a play date with him....

Jorda aka "Jojo" on the otherhand is a problem child. Her attitude is on straight SAVAGEE she dont care who u is when she gets mad that mouth gets to going just like Stacy used to do. Jojo has long curly hair that i have to cut every 3weeks soo it won't touch her butt, She is all about appearance just like her brother even though they are 7 most of my money goes on them. Keeping them laced in nothing but the best.

My baby Kashton or "Kj" is his daddy in a smaller form...Attitude and all,only being 6 Kj sometimes think he is the parent and tries to run the twins.... Which always turns in a fight between all 3 of them. His smooth brown skin with very deep dimples in both cheeks soo when my baby smiles it could melt anybody heart he a little smooth talker too. Now that's my Athlete he does nothing else except watch and play.

"Only reason whyy i told Ms.Rosey that she didnt have to come because yall promised yall will behave, this the only day i can get off this week soo lets make it count" i explained. They all noded in agreement

"Oh yeah mama the Sauce Foams come out today"

"But u not getting em so stop asking" Kash answered

"Yall both can shut up smelling like hot rocks"

"That was Dumb jojo" Kash responed

"Yo dreads look nappy" Jordan said

Then they all started arguing at once

"Ayeee CHILL OUT B4 I TAKE YALL TO MISS ROSEY" i screamed

The car got quiet, and we all got out. The miles family dont just dress we dress to impress, we always get noticed U wouldn't even have to focus .

Kj and Jordan both had on crisp V-necks with some khaki cargo shorts with their Aunt pearl Kd's gracing their feet. A gold chain around they neck neck and 1 diamond ear ring in their ear.

Jojo on the otherhand hand on a white rumper with a gold belt arond the waist part, with her gold jewelry, and some Gold Gucci sandals and her hair in a Princess bun.

As for me,.my denim skin hugging skinny jeans made my curves scream Fuck me. A Tight white crop squeezed my top half of my body. Gold Jimmy choo pumps graced my feet with my hair pulled up in a simple neat bun and a small necklace and earrings.

I grabbed Jojo's hand and put Kj on my hip as i guided all three of us in the huge mega mall.

First stop was Forever 21. I walked in putting Kj on his feet  so that i could shop.

I was scrolling the the rack looking for something to wear for this causal party tonight but i kept feeling some body staring at me. And when i looked up i couldn't believe my eyes
.
.
.
.
.
........
.....
........
.......

Two updates in 1 night