Expressing my inner hatred

McKenzie POV

I cant believe I just dissed Ray Hahahaha it was so funny. I got in Stacy car an I waited till her slow ass came finally.............. "what took you so long" I asked her. " um u know I had to rub that diss u just did in his face" she said and bust out laughing. We got on the highway again and started rolling, " where we going" I questioned her. She said " I was thinking since u grown and all you should get a Belly piercing". I looked at her like she had 67 heads. " I don't know Stacy that shit look like it hurts" I said. She stopped at a red light and said " listen Kenny u wanted a change and ur getting it ok" she said and patted my leg. "what ever u say Stacy" i said and let out a sigh. I laid my head down on the window while she drove UHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 "Stacy im really not in the mood for some pain can we do it some other time" i asked. "awhhh kenny it's fun tho" she said with puppy dog eyes. She pulled over to 7eleven and parked and turned and looked at me. "So what we gone do now there's nothing left to do and i hate being bored" she said and sighed. "I was wondering if you can drop me off at home its getting late" i said. "ok but dont think u staying long tho u living with me and my grandma". I huffed and said ok as she made her way to my house

********** At my House******

When we pulled up i saw a disgusted look on Stacy's face. I looked at her and said "listen i guess i will call u when i get ready to leave aight". She looked at my house and then back at me and said "ok ima go home and arrange our room and put all ur stuff  away, an talk my granny". I nodded and got out. I waved bye to Stacy and made my way to the front door. I twist the nob and crep in i noticed all the lights were off and there were some nosies in the back. I tried to walk past my mothers room towards mine but her door flew open and there stared a high and angry black woman. I stared at her and she just pushed me up againist the wall and said " go in there and do anything he ask u to do". I looked at her with confusion and shook my head "So bitch u think u bad because some nigga u be f***ing gave u some money and u got ur hair done, dont look at me like im a bad person i do what i have to i gotta survive some how". She bagged up and grabbed my hair and pushed me in her room with a naked man. I looked the man and then back at her. The man patted the bed and told me to come here i shook my head no and backed up a little. My mom pulled me by my shirt and pushed me to him. "Mama STOOOPPP!!" I yelled at her and jerked my shirt away. I looked at her with so much hate, how did we get to this part she used to love me and now she's trying to sell my body for her a damn fix hell nawl. I took all the hatred that was built up inside of me from the beatings from people picking on me and Etc…………… and i punched the hell out of her and she fell out cold. The man that was naked hurried up and put on his chlothes and jetted out the door. BITCH NIGGA. I looked at my knocked out dead beat mother and kicked her as many times as i.could, i fell to my knees and cried…………………

im baccckkkkk it took so long because people just want vote or nothing

Excuse mistakes

~ same goal different chap. 5votes for next update